Hi there, I am planning to invest in a residential plot in one of Telecom Society.The society name is Telecom Indus City (https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/...anahalli,+Karn ataka+562129/@13.1771397,77.7333462,14z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x3bae034a1e34c467:0xf5613bdbd2f00 44e!8m2!3d13.1771345!4d77.7508557).

One of my friend's told their project comes under Red Zone because it's very near to KIADB zone. KIADB is Karnataka Govt. allotted industrial zone which is nearly 4000 acres plan and already some hardware and some other companies started on their infrastructure. Now I want to know the real fact about this project. Please give me you valuable and exact inputs on same.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • These layouts are all fraud. Just drop it
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • chetan.miet2 years ago
      I bought it, how will you say it's fraud.
  • No its not coming under Red Zone Telecom Indus City is totally out of that industrial area and between Layout and KIADB there is a Cargo road work is under process So it wont come under Red Zone. And some Compitators may misguide u.
    CommentQuote
  • Telecom Indus society is not in red zone. There are agricultural fields around this layout industrial zone is on the other side of cargo road. When I spoke last time they said they have applied to BIAPPA for green zone to yellow zone conversion.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,I am planning to book it in Indus city any suggestions regarding on this project
    CommentQuote