Last updated: December 18 2018
5 | Posts
1588 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JR Green - Railway line

My apologies but I need some clarification -- realtyCasanova and Ravikanth

There is a railway line going from front of JR Green Woods and behind JR Green Meadows

Since its 100 mts in front of Green Woods--- don't you think it will be an issue?
    I am just asking if you forsee any issues before I go and book in the same.....

Thanks
    NitinL

Re : JR Green - Railway line

Originally posted by NitinL View Post
    My apologies but I need some clarification -- realtyCasanova and Ravikanth

There is a railway line going from front of JR Green Woods and behind JR Green Meadows

Since its 100 mts in front of Green Woods--- don't you think it will be an issue?
    I am just asking if you forsee any issues before I go and book in the same.....

Thanks
    NitinL
    Dear Nitin,

There is no issue as such. As of now number of trains travelling in that track is very less. However, whenever a train passes through that track, there definitely will be disturbance (from sound point of view). Now, the comfort level from this kind of situation varies from person to person. From my point of view it is OK. From your point of view, it might not be OK. Hence you have to take the decision depending on your comfort factor. Otherwise there is no issue as such.

Regards,
    realtyCasanova.

Comment

dont but a JR Housing property, you can live on a railway station with better amenties than JR Housing projects.

Comment

Shankarm doesn't own any plot at JR Greenpark. He is an online marketing executive of a newly launched project on Chandapura-Anekal Road, who has been trying to tarnish image of a good project. He is a newly registered user and his 10 posts in IREF on 6th January 2014 tells a lot about this person.

I hope moderator takes a note of it !

Comment

JR Greenwoods 2018 imagery update, Club facility & the 200 acre green reserve.
          Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X