Hello Tilak,
    Thank you very much.
    Any update on the enquiry.
    Please share the details.

Regards,
    Sivakumar

Comment

Re : Sai residency phase 3 located in athibele to sarjapur road

phase-3 approval is still not in place. even ph-1 amenities seem to be lacking. By amenities I mean the open area which are supposed to be left as per bmrda approvals. terracon seems to have divided the entire land ph-1 into plots. They seem to be plreferring Ph- 1 extn rather than encouraging ph-3 development. But this choice belongs to them and we have nothing to say.

Comment

I had paid advance 10 months back. They said documents will be given in 2 months but till date they have not given any documents and asking for second installment.

They are very rude. If we ask more questions then they are saying cancel your booking.

Comment

pokemon,
          The developer always takes advantage of fear of people losing interest of the amount given. we need to be clear whether we are more concerned about principal or interest. Plots are avlbl in plenty.

Comment

still no progress on BMRDA approval for Sai residency phase 3. Now they are saying it will happen only after elections. Are they genuine or frauds? Anyone please share your views. It has been more than 10 months since i booked a plot with them.

Regards,
            Ravindra

Comment

I had visited the site last week and there is development happening in the layout. Approval is the only concern and they say it may take another 3 months.

Comment

Refund

Are they returning full booking amount on cancellation. I paid booking amount back in Sep'12 but want to cancel now.

Comment

I went to their office today at the site. Mrs Mangala was quite rude. When i went to enquire abt the bmrda status, she was demanding for more money and was saying it will take 3-4 months more and was also threatening that the plot booking would be cancelled if i dont pay more advance. She was also saying agreement was valid for 1 year only and they sent letters asking for more advance long ago. This is horrible. We all need to get together and stay united and fight for this.

Comment

Hi All,

Please lets unite all and do some thing now, its already delayed and we are all are having hopes in air.........

Please educate the people who don't know how to join the group and increase the members count.

Steps to follow to join into the group:
                    https://groups.google.com ----> Sign In ----> login with your account ----->Search for "sairesidencyphase3" ---- > Click on "sairesidencyphase3" ------> Join the group and share and get united to get our plots registered as per their promise.

ALL THE BEST & HOPE THE BEST.......

Comment

Hi All,

We all need to get clarification that atleast land got registered in the name of TERRACON, I doubt it because the wikimapia link is showing that place belongs to "KHB Phase 2".

Here is the link which shows the land opposite to Terracon Sai Residency Phase 1 is shwing as KHB Phase 2.
                      Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Wakeup now and join the gogle group to share the story they told and promise they gave. Lets unite and fight for the justice.

Steps to follow to join into the group:
                      https://groups.google.com ----> Sign In ----> login with your account ----->Search for "sairesidencyphase3" ---- > Click on "sairesidencyphase3" ------> Join the group and share and get united to get our plots registered as per their promise.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X