Has anyone booked the flat in SV Legacy in Whitefield? Please let me know the details.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The location is good....i have a flat around that area but not in SV though...when i bought 6 years back nothing was there...but now lots of activities...

Builder is new and he qas quoting 5k plus psqft when i asked last time...how much is he quoting now....my only sugegstion is, if it is high rise, and if it is 5k psqft,dont go for this new builders...they will mess up in floor plans, no ventiliations, water pipe issues, electic connection issues etc etc...it will be much congested and the amenities will be of poor quality
    CommentQuote
  • I'm also looking for buying a 2 bhk in the same.
    CommentQuote

• I have booked a flat which is on 14th floor. The builder has all documents right for the property and building. However there has been a deviation for 14th floor. This was planned to be a 1BHK when approved but the builder had constructed 2BHK and 3BHK. The builder has upfront made it clear and said he is process to get the approval for 14th floor from the authorities. Till then we will have to wait for the occupancy. The completion of the apartment is nearing and by oct 2019 they will hand over all floor I feel. I had booked this in Sep 0f 2018 and still waiting.

I would like to know if this is a known scenario and should I wait till they get the 14th floor clear ? Or should I cancel and start looking for other apartments ?

Thanks and apprectae all the response
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments