Hi All, I am newbie to this forum. I am currently working in the U.S and planning to buy a plot(2000sft - 2400) in Bangalore to settle down with family In a couple of years.

​​​​​​My question is, Can I get the plot registration done on my name without coming down to Bangalore? My in laws are from Bangalore.

Also kindly suggest some plot development projects where I can invest, so that I can construct a house after 4-5 years. I am looking something like Jr urbania.

Any help is much appreciated.

Gokul Bodduluri
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • @LawRato, can u please answer the above query?
  • Yes. You can. You need to give GPA to your in-laws. The GPA needs to be attested by Indian Consulate in US. Ask your In-laws to check with a lawyer, who will give exact info.

    • gokulboddulu2 years ago
      Thank you satya, I gave the GPA to my mom when she was returning to India. Is it only valid for 3 months?