Collapse

ARATT ATLANTIS - Anybody invested in this project

Last updated: May 27 2014
24 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : ARATT ATLANTIS - Anybody invested in this project

No suggestions... I just fueled your thought.. Besides now you want an Indian name??? I must say your thoughts change quite too often...

On your being civilized and what civilization mean? --- Last time I checked I wasn't your english teacher... heck.. I am no one's english teacher... try Google or Wikipedia.

Originally posted by rambler View Post
    Thanks a lot for the suggestion.By the way, Indian name will be much more suitable I think.
    "Being civilized " ??? What does civilization mean ??

Comment

Oh ! thanks again. I thought it was a suggestion. Yes my engless is weak.
      Yes, you did fuel thoughts---regarding the names.
      Do engliss teachers teach civilization ? I will find out one now to learn civility.

Originally posted by priyankay205 View Post
      No suggestions... I just fueled your thought.. Besides now you want an Indian name??? I must say your thoughts change quite too often...

On your being civilized and what civilization mean? --- Last time I checked I wasn't your english teacher... heck.. I am no one's english teacher... try Google or Wikipedia.

Comment

Members, please note -

Insults/Flaming
        IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.

Off Topic

Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

sheesh.... I was looking to reply again... However, you win Mr. Moderator...

The intention was topic of the thread and I looked for a constructive discussion.. However, being a women I was targeted as a Fake and a marketing attempt or something.

Anyways,..... off from this thread!!!

Comment

For limited time you can get a plot in this project for Rs.1350/sqft....Good project.
            Last edited December 14 2013, 08:59 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

Hi,

Time and time again we have proved ourselves from being different from other builders. We have no interest of deceiving the people and that's the sole reason we answer queries related to our project on forums and other blogs.

Choosing to buy our property is entirely up to the viewers discretion.

Thanks & Regards
              Yathish

Comment

Yathish,

This is completely baseless you replying to this thread, not required to prove how aratt is different or better than any other builder. This thread is only and only supposed to be meant for those who have invested on the project. No offences and dont mind, but just wanted to say.

All,

I have invested in phase1. And STRR never passes through the property, it is the Anekal Town Ring Road that actually passes through the property. And I am happy and pleased to be an Aratt customer. Throughout the phase from booking till registration, it was nice and I never faced any rudeness or unethical behaviour or bad dealings.
                Last edited December 19 2013, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Reg Atlantis Breeze

Originally posted by rambler View Post
                  Thanks a lot for the suggestion.By the way, Indian name will be much more suitable I think.
                  "Being civilized " ??? What does civilization mean ??
                  Any one who has invested in Aratt Atlantis/ Breeze (like me) will be interested in the progress of Atlantis Breeze, Since they both are located in nearby areas. Also request the investors of Aratt Atlantis to join the group at commonfloor.com and share your thoughts and NEWS. Aratt was nice to deal with. This was my personal experience

Comment

Strr

Originally posted by aksingha27 View Post
                    Yathish,

This is completely baseless you replying to this thread, not required to prove how aratt is different or better than any other builder. This thread is only and only supposed to be meant for those who have invested on the project. No offences and dont mind, but just wanted to say.

All,

I have invested in phase1. And STRR never passes through the property, it is the Anekal Town Ring Road that actually passes through the property. And I am happy and pleased to be an Aratt customer. Throughout the phase from booking till registration, it was nice and I never faced any rudeness or unethical behaviour or bad dealings.
                    HI aksingha27, STRR. I had no confusion on this. Because I always thought Anekal, Sarjapur, Hoskote etc are all satellite towns and all of them are proposed with ring roads around them. PRR (Peripheral Ring Road), I think is the one which connects these satellite towns. I hope PRR cannot escape without touching STRRs of these satellite towns, if it has to connect these towns. If the overall picture is clear to someone, Pl throw some light on this topic.

Comment

My thoughts are based on the location map provided by Aratt at Aratt Atlantis Breeze | Aratt, wherein the road shown as satellite ring road may actually be PRR which is going to connect the satellite towns at two points on STRR. I think the acquisition notice for PRR upto Hosur Road is already issued. If the PRR from Hosur road towards Kanakapura Road materialises, we may see real developments on the Anekal STRR stretch.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X