Collapse

ARATT ATLANTIS - Anybody invested in this project

Last updated: May 27 2014
24 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : ARATT ATLANTIS - Anybody invested in this project

Also, since the PRR is not supposed to cut through Satellite towns (which may increase congestion), PRR will enter STRR of a satellite town at one point, merge with STRR and continue as STRR (or PRR, I hope both have same width and design). At some point PRR will move out of STRR and continue its journey towards next satellite town. So Aratt may be right in a way. The road, which cuts through Aratt Atlantis may be the merged stretch of PRR/Anekal STRR. Correct me, if I am wrong

Comment

any review about project location ? can we start living here soon ? will metro comes to C-A road ?

is 1500/sqft worth to invest here ?

Comment

Originally posted by jvinoth View Post
        My thoughts are based on the location map provided by Aratt at Aratt Atlantis Breeze | Aratt, wherein the road shown as satellite ring road may actually be PRR which is going to connect the satellite towns at two points on STRR. I think the acquisition notice for PRR upto Hosur Road is already issued. If the PRR from Hosur road towards Kanakapura Road materialises, we may see real developments on the Anekal STRR stretch.

I thought that PRR would stop at Huskur Gate , as per the article below.

Prestige Sunrise Park and The Saga Of Peripheral Ring Road | ravikanthpropertyconsultant

..... if what Ravikanth says is true, then the upcoming PRR would have no impact on real estate in electronic city phase 1, but it would help appreciate phase 2 and areas neighbouring Ananth Nagar, Pride Pristine etc

Comment

About PRR

Yes it could be true. I too saw the notification for PRR only upto Hosur road junction and not further towards Anekal. However I was expecting that this would happen some day. But this article says that the PRR beyond Hosur road towards Mysore road is shelved. Could be TRUE. Its an information to me, thanks for sharing

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X