Sukriti Apartments in Mahalakshmipuram Layout, Bangalore

Last updated: October 1 2018
3 | Posts
327 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sukriti Apartments in Mahalakshmipuram Layout, Bangalore

I am planning to buy the 3 BHK apartment . Actually builder is saying they have applied for OC . According to builder they have not deviated much only deviation may be 10%. So they are very confident of getting the OC. Only drawback I saw in this project is there is drain water strom is there in front of appartment. Please suggeswt me whether I can go ahed with booking the apratment. I had discussion with builder and agreed for the rate.
    Last edited September 3 2018, 09:28 PM.

Re : Sukriti Apartments in Mahalakshmipuram Layout, Bangalore

If there is storm water drain in front - Dont buy. As per NGT norms, no construction is allowed 35 m from Storm water Drains. And even if you buy, there will be no resale. Its a total waste

Comment

Re : Sukriti Apartments in Mahalakshmipuram Layout, Bangalore

Dear Jagapas,

Please check the BBMP/BDA approved plan copy, whether the plan approved before 04-May-2016 and Cross verify whether the setback from the edge of the drain to the your building edge is same. If they have maintained buffer zone as mentioned in the plan copy then no problem. they will get Occupancy certificate.

NGT(National Green Tribunal) has passed an order on 04-May-2016, says that "NO DEVELOPMENT /CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES TO BE DONE IN BUFFER ZONES".

Buffer zones are as mentioned below..

1. Lake - 75m from the periphery of the water body.

2. Primary drains (22ft width) - 50M from the edge of the drain.

3. Secondary Drain (16ft width) - 35M from the edge of the drain.

4. Tertiary Drain (6FT-9FT) - 25M from the edge of the drain.

Note: in that mentioned buffer zone a builder can make garden area, children play area but make sure no construction development should be done.

BBMP has clarified that projects which got construction licence before the NGT order can go ahead with thein sanctionaed plan copy.

Regards,

Avinash Y

Last edited October 1 2018, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X