Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bangalore : Penalty Fine charges by society for the due maintenance charges of flat

Collapse
X
Collapse

Bangalore : Penalty Fine charges by society for the due maintenance charges of flat

Last updated: October 1 2018
3 | Posts
362 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangalore : Penalty Fine charges by society for the due maintenance charges of flat

Hello Sir,

I have my flat at Bangalore, but I am not staying there, I am not working since long and financially not good. My society has fined me huge amount for my non payment of maintenance charges for my flat. They are threatning me, some how I borrowed money and paid the maintenance but not the penalty.

I would like to know, is it mandatory to pay the penalty as I am financially not in good position, if yes how much maximum they can charge as penalty.

What can society do incase i do not pay the penalty, i have already paid all the maintenance including overdue

Thank you

Manjunath

Re : Bangalore : Penalty Fine charges by society for the due maintenance charges of flat

Talk to the assoication, they can waive of the fine.

Comment

• Manjunath
      Manjunath commented
      Editing a comment
      I requested them to waive off Sir but they are not agreeing infact saying they will remove my lock and put their lock and take possession and file a case in the court.

Re : Bangalore : Penalty Fine charges by society for the due maintenance charges of flat

Any association can't put over lock on your flat. For genuine case all association will consider the penalty to be waive off. If they put any over lock, it will be fine for you - take a photo of the lock and give a police complaint. They will come back to you to take the case back.
    Last edited October 2 2018, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X