Last updated: August 20 2019
2 | Posts
285 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taapasi Rosevista Byappanahalli, Bangalore

Hi,

I wish to know what is the feedback of the property. How is the appreciation in this area? They are quoting 4765/- per sq.ft. Is it too expensive? Since it is an extension of rosebay... are there any legal hassles to this plot?
    Last edited January 9 2019, 12:22 AM.

Re : Taapasi Rosevista Byappanahalli, Bangalore

Price is way too high price for the project, also note, the lake nearby and quarry behind it with heavy vehicle movement on the road to the entrace of rosevista, also be aware of unapproverd layouts neighbouring it, the boundry between it and those layouts have many gaps and the amenities will eventually get shared with such layouts, as amenities belong to BDA who will be open it to public, so be prepared to deal with that.

Do proper due diligence with lawyer, a construction in the neighboring property got stopped due to legal issues by the authorities. My advice, have a close look at the going on around the boundry of the porject, you will understand the risks.

Comment

Re : Taapasi Rosevista Byappanahalli, Bangalore

Could be worth buying as it's BDA, BUT it's a huge premium for being BDA approved, many approved projects in the vicinity are avialble for less than half this price.

Builder has not fulfilled promise of club house, not sure if he has intention of completing it.

Hire lawyer and get legal verification done, i heard some legal issue is their in part of the property.

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X