Last updated: March 5 2019
4 | Posts
298 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bbmp plan deviation

Hi Friends,

I am in some sort of problem. Please please help with how to proceed further. I have planned to buy a flat for 50.5 lakhs, already paid him 13.5 lakhs and spent some money on laying marble, around 5 lakhs. Actually he told loan is not a problem as ground floor flat has availed loan in Canfin. I have planned to buy the flat in the second floor, S2 (actually there are 2 units in second floor s1 and s2).

The problem is builder has got bbmp plan approved for 2 units in the ground floor, 1 unit in the first floor and 1 unit in the second floor, and 4 cars parking. But the builder has build 2 units in each floor. He has build one more third floor where he has built to more units. Total 8 units (he told 6 units BBMP approved and 2 units in the third floor is unapproved). But my loan got rejected saying that the plan is for 4 units only, though our unit comes in the approved floor i.e., 2nd floor, still only 1 unit is allowed to be built in 2nd floor according to plan.

What to do now, how to go further on this. How to cancel this and how to claim the amount that I have put on marbles, etc..

Please suggest,
    Thank you.
    Last edited March 5 2019, 02:29 PM.

Re : Bbmp plan deviation

Can u name the Builder & the Project? An thread may already exist on the Project and there could be other members facing similar issues. If an thread on the Project exists already, this thread would then be required to get merged with the original existing thread.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

I feel you hurried quite a bit without checking BBMP plan you went ahead and laid flooring also? According to me you should pursue first to get refund from builder once you achieve that you can try for extra expenditure you did for flooring, however every unlikely that you will get anything that you spend on flooring

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        Can u name the Builder & the Project? An thread may already exist on the Project and there could be other members facing similar issues. If an thread on the Project exists already, this thread would then be required to get merged with the original existing thread.
        Since the OP has not named the Project/Builder, this thread is being locked.

To get this thread unlocked, sarvan_vishnu , please PM me with the missing details.
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X