Last updated: May 14 2019
4 | Posts
233 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lourd Enclave, New Thippasandra, Bangalore East

Hello,

I have shortlisted a flat of 1005sqft in a builder floor apartment consisting of 10 flats. Building is approx 5 years old and less than 5000sqft. Individual flats are A khata.

The floor plan has been approved for 1 3BHK flat per floor. But they have constructed 2 flats, 1 of 2BHK and other of 1BHK. Since there are deviations in construction owner says home loan is not possible. Also the flat does not have OC. Owner told us OC will be issued for bigger projects and not for such with smaller plot area and lesser flats.

Is there a risk of demolishing entire building ? or interruption/discontinuation in BESCOM, BWSSB services ?

Please suggest on how should I proceed. I am afraid to risk my hard earned money and lifetime savings. At the same time do not want to miss out on having a own flat.
    Last edited May 15 2019, 04:52 PM.

Re : Lourd Enclave, New Thippasandra, Bangalore East

Can u name the Builder & the Project? An thread may already exist on the Project . If an thread on the Project exists already, this thread would then be required to get merged with the original existing thread .
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

• subramanyam
      subramanyam commented
      Editing a comment
      No thread existing.

• MANOJa
      MANOJa commented
      Editing a comment
      Please name the Builder & the Project. so that this thread can have a proper name and any future buyers to this Project can refer this thread.

• subramanyam
      subramanyam commented
      Editing a comment
      It is Lourd's Enclave in New Thippasandra. Not sure on the builder name.

The floor plan has been approved for 1 3BHK flat per floor. But they have constructed 2 flats, 1 of 2BHK and other of 1BHK.
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X