Builder has changed entrance facing after construction

Last updated: June 20 2019
1 | Posts
133 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Builder has changed entrance facing after construction

I had booked an apartment with a builder during pre-launch stage. Post construction after 5 years, I found that the apartment's entrance facing has changed from North to North-West. As per floor layout plan in the sales brochure, it was indicated as North facing (maybe 10 degree away from North towards west). But after construction, when I visited the unit for the first time after 5 years before taking the possession, I found the entrance facing to be 34 degree away from North and hence the entrance has become North-West facing now. Builder is claiming that the construction has happened as per approved plans and OC also has been obtained from the authorities and hence there is no deviation. But I'm feeling cheated as sales brochure is indicating entrance as North whereas the actual built apartment is facing North-West. From my side, only on possession charges are pending. Is there a way that I can claim my money back from the builder in a legal way along with interest as entrance facing has changed compared to the sales brochure?

Re : Builder has changed entrance facing after construction

Can u name the Builder & the Project? An thread may already exist on the Project and there could be other members facing similar issues. If an thread on the Project exists already, this thread would then be required to get merged with the original existing thread .
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X