Last updated: July 3 2019
0 | Posts
132 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxworth Max Madhura in Yelahanka, Bangalore : Issues

Hi all ,

i am in to a situation where Builder (Maxworth Realty India pvt limited) is pressurising to release fund from personal end or from home loan account or else they will increase the price .

The property Max madhura is registered in RERA and already running delay , as i booked in the prelaunch phase and as per agreement they already crossed the dead line of delivery of project . now they came up with scheme to get 1 lac each from every buyer but since i do not have fund i asled them to get released from Home loan account , i took a loan from PNB HFL and with the project delay of 2 years and RERA norms , Bank is only agree to release funds in RERA account and not anyother account .

This is a B grade builder and does not have very good reputation in market or reviews . Kindly suggest on how to came out of this dead lock as i am getting calls from builder pressurising me to realse fund or go with price hike . any suggestion will be highly appreciated .

Note - they applied for an extension in RERA date which they may get it for FEB 2020 i believe . i have not filled any complain in RERA yet but if this will keep going i may soon be taking that way .

Thanks ,

Last edited July 3 2019, 03:30 PM.
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X