Last updated: August 29 2019
2 | Posts
112 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reg Internal structure modification against BBMP approval and OC conditions

Hi Experts,

I'm planning to buy a flat from builder.Builder has done the below changes against approved BBMP plan and states he will ensure that the OC will be given to us.

Legal is clean.

1.As per approved plan, one toilet is planned in every house however builder has changed it to 2 toilets.

2.As per approved plan, one house is with 2bhk+1T+study room ,however considering the size, he had removed the study room and added one toilet making it to 2bhk+2T.

3.As per approved plan, one bedroom location is changed within the flat to accomadate the vastu.

4.Externals are within the approved plan.

Considering the above points, will there be any issues in obtaining OC from BBMP?

Is the above modification acceptable from BBMP prespective?

As a buyer do i need to worry on the above?

Please share some insights and help me on the purchase.

Note: One of the bank which approved the project earlier, is stating now that the new fundings to this project is stopped(no valuable reason shared by bank).

Regards,

KK

Re : Reg Internal structure modification against BBMP approval and OC conditions

Can u name the Builder & the Project? An thread may already exist on the Project and there could be other members facing similar issues. If an thread on the Project exists already, this thread would then be required to get merged with the original existing thread .
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Re : Reg Internal structure modification against BBMP approval and OC conditions

To what I know STP,. club house etc can be changed. But not changing the approval plan of houses. Better talk to a lawyer.

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X