Last updated: September 22 2019
3 | Posts
51749 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telecom Orchid KBTAPS Society BSNL Rajanakunte Dodbalapur Bangalore

Hi Friends
    I saw ad for Telecom Layout and found few details on their website..
    http://kbtapshousing.com/
    http://kbtapshousing.com/project/telecom-orchid/

The price they are quoting is 1250/sft

I have N number of questions on this layout

1) Looks like 1250 per sqft is cheap on this area, as A khata,they are ready to reduce to 900 per sqft how come they are able to sell with this price?
    2) why they are selling this to normal public also apart from bsnl people? Are they bsnl employee society.
    3) how come they say bmrda biappa approval,, even though project is on initial stage?
    4) did they really acquire land? if yes,, whose name is it on? is it under society?
    5) how come they started multiple projects in ivc road devenahalli on this society where the previous projects itself is not complete?
    6) why the representation of maps is incorrect?
    7) project is goin on from 4 years, have anyone asked registration docs or even for amount refund?
    8) they said it is A khata site, but they dont have any registration docs. Is the registration docs really A khata or just E Kata?
    9) does cooperative society comes under rera registration. how come they are saying rera registration pending?
    10) is this layout having problems like health city, excise layout and bsnl layout in IVC road
    11) have anyone got document verified

Can someone help me by answering those questions.. It will really help me to take wise decision on this layout
    Last edited September 15 2019, 05:21 AM.

Re : Telecom Orchid KBTAPS Society BSNL Rajanakunte Dodbalapur Bangalore

These are all fraud layouts to cheat people of their hard earned money. Stay away and have peace of mind.

Comment

A gentle warning on Society projects.

1. Generally these are projects chased by local builders. But they will name it as 'Ex serviceman' or 'Telecom' societies to pad more credibility.
      2. Land allotment is totally opaque.
      3. A few people end up paying a lot a rest nothing at all.
      4. During allotment, they themselves or their relatives. Brothers, sisters etc etc will get a good deal of plots for free. The cost for their plots will be factored in your price.
      5. Half finished work. If you complain they will ask for more money, again their own plots will not be charged or even disclosed they exist. You will pay for their development.
      6. Delayed projects, and sometime totally unfinished projects for years at stretch citing cost reasons. Finally by the time something gets to your hand it will be expensive. And it will also be stressful to follow. Also to learn later that you paid for their plots while they got it for free.

I have personal experience dealing with societies. My father got bruised very badly investing in one society, it took years to sort out issues.

Comment

Read this useful article. How a house building co-operative society scam works

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/bangalore-real-estate/2554828-how-a-house-building-co-operative-society-scam-works

Comment

Tags: None
        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X