Downtown at Sulikunte village on Sarjapur Road, Bangalore

Last updated: 1 day ago
12 | Posts
636 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downtown at Sulikunte village on Sarjapur Road, Bangalore

I have visited a layout called Downtown at Sulikunte village on sarjapur road to chandapura road(2kms from sarjapur road).

Location looks good and it's a revenue land
    . I am interested to buy a plot here for investment. They are quoting the price around 3500 per sqft. Does anyone know what should be the reasonable price for this layout and any other concerns which needs to be considered?
    Last edited January 4 2020, 05:55 PM.

Re : Downtown at Sulikunte village on Sarjapur Road, Bangalore

All these are fly by night operators. There are thousands of options available in BMRDA approved layouts around Sarjapura Road. RE is in the dumps. Think and Invest. Money is hard to come by and you will not even recover your money if you invest in revenue lands. Revenue lands are fraud by design in today's RE world.

Comment

• raja56
      raja56 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks sir. Could you please suggest few around Dommasandra/kodathi?

3500/- for a revenue land? It is too much. You can get BMRDA approved land in less than this.
    Last edited January 7 2020, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• raja56
      raja56 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks sir. I think they will reduce to around 3000..
      Could you please suggest me any BMRDA or BBMP layout in kodathi, carmelaram or dommasandra?
      I know few BMRDA layouts in sarjapur for 2000 per sqft but that's long for me.

you can try green vista which BDA approved in carmelaram for ~3500 - 4000. There is no BDA/BMRDA approved in layouts in kodathi dommansandra as per my knowledge. you have to go min 3-4 km from dommansandra to get BMRDA layouts.. (for ~2000-2500)

Comment

• raja56
      raja56 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks a lot for your response sir. They​ are not giving less than 5000 per sqft in Green Vista..

Hello Sir,
    So, what did you decide or went ahead with? I am also looking around these areas and any information will be really helpful.

Last edited August 4 2020, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Better go with BMRDA or BDA approved plots instead of panchayat. So, you have to skip green belt.

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X