Corpus Fund for Flat charged uniformly

Last updated: February 10 2020
5 | Posts
231 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corpus Fund for Flat charged uniformly

Namaskara. I own an single bed room apartmnet with 671 sq ft. There are 78 flats ranging from 631 sq ft to 1300 sq ft. consisting of 1,2,n 3 bedrooms.The maintanance charges are charged on Sq ft basis we own. Now the Association is asking corpus fund of Rs 50,000/- for painting , repaiars etc., Flatly. That is Rs 50 K for all the flats uniformly. and asking me to pay Rs 20,000/- as first instsalment. I have paid Rs 10,000/- and asking them to fix corpus fund on pro-rata basis. If I donot pay the balance amount, the Association has threatended to stop water and Electricity for my flat. Also when any prospective tenents visit my flat ( now it is vacant ) they are informing them that they have to pay the corpus fund to them and adjust it in my deposit amount since I have not paid the corpus fund, and then occupy. Odtherwise they are threateneing to stop water n electricity. So many a prospective Tenets are having second toughts. Pl inform me wheather the Association is having right to stop water and electricity, when maintainence charges , and electricity charges are being paid regularly for my flat. Thanks.

Re : Corpus Fund for Flat charged uniformly

Can you name the Builder & the Project ? An thread may already exist on the Project and there could be other members facing similar issues.

If an thread on the Project exists already, this thread would then be required to get merged with the original existing thread.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

• vijimysore2
      vijimysore2 commented
      Editing a comment
      BOCHS Residency , RMV 2nd stage, Bangalore.

Just for my Information, if you had agreed on paying than why you paid only 1oK instead of 20K !!

Comment

• vijimysore2
      vijimysore2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sir, the Ist installment asked by them is Rs 20,000/- out of total Rs 50,000/- fixed for all the flats.If I take 50,000/- for a flat having 1300 sqft.for 671 sq ft it comes to Rs25807/- . Now I wish to pay proportionately, so I have paid my portion of Ist instalment. Rest I wish to pay in 2 instalments.

Corpus fund is normally not on sq.ft basis. Only maintenance will be on sq.ft basis. This is the standard.
    Last edited February 10 2020, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X