Hi,

Planing to purchase site in TC palaya, Bangalore, when i had discussion with the owner he mentioned property is NON-DC converted, E-kahata. On further asking on DC conversion he mentioned this site is under panchayat approved layout and it's not agricultural land, you can construct house.

1. Wanted to know is it mandatory to have DC conversion for a site to construct house.

2. If a site is not DC converted but comes under panchayat approved layout then what document is required to show that it's residential land and to construct a house what kind of permissions required

Please help me with above two questions.

Thanks
in TC palaya, Bangalore, when i had discussion with the owner he mentioned property is NON-DC converted, E-kahata. On further asking on DC conversion he mentioned this site is under panchayat approved layout and it's not agricultural land, you can construct house.

1. Wanted to know is it mandatory to have DC conversion for a site to construct house.

2. If a site is not DC converted but comes under panchayat approved layout then what document is required to show that it's residential land and to construct a house what kind of permissions required

Please help me with above two questions.

Thanks
Read more
0 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found for this discussion.