Last updated: September 21 2020
1 | Posts
61 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car parking allotment issue in Bangalore

Hi All,

We bought a 2BHK flat in Bangalore in 2015. Our Sale deed states that one car parking slot available but it does not state which one though. The Previous flat owner showed us a Bay (individual car parking bay) and said he has been parking same place from day 1 for 5 years and asked us to continue there. So we started using same place. Now other owners are creating nuances for us for stating its a common bay and are asking us to move to Bay 5 which is sharing basis bay. I have asked them to show me some legal agreement by all owners after mutually deciding on the slot but they just show me a MOM of a meeting held and the previous landlord has not even agreed anything by even email. It has been 5 years since they are sending nuance emails to my family members. What can I do in this case if I dont want to shift my parking slot?

Last edited October 7 2020, 01:08 AM.

Re : Car parking allotment issue in Bangalore

Can you name the Builder & the Project? A thread may already exist on the Project. If a thread on the Project already exits, this thread would then be required to get merged with the original existing thread.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X