Last updated: 2 days ago
12 | Posts
334 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adarsh Sanctuary, off Sarjapur Road, Bangalore

Hi,
    I liked the project and wanted to purchase a 4 BHK with built-up area 3636 sqft on plot area 3200 sqft. They are quoting 3700*3636 + 3200*5800 + Additional charges. What do you guys think about pricing and location? Any feedback is appreciated.

Re : Adarsh Sanctuary, off Sarjapur Road, Bangalore

Couple of queries-
    1) Have they started construction?
    2) how is the road connectivity from the main sarjapur road?

Comment

Originally posted by klen78 View Post
      Couple of queries-
      1) Have they started construction?
      2) how is the road connectivity from the main sarjapur road?
      Sample villa #10, structure is ready, but it will take another 3 months for it to be ready for demo. They were saying, soon construction will be started. Connectivity from Sarjapur road through Gattahalli is there, although, road quality is very bad right now.

What could be right price in your opinion?
      Last edited 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Here are some thoughts and I would let you calculate price yourself
        1) Adarsh projects takes multiple years to complete. If they have not started constructing even one villa for end user then you should assume you would be able to move 5 years from now at the earliest. And that too with not many neighbors. So add up cost of monet/interest for that time.
        2) I believe adarsh construction quality is good

A question for you- Are you planning topurchase for your own living or for investment?

Comment

Originally posted by klen78 View Post
          Here are some thoughts and I would let you calculate price yourself
          1) Adarsh projects takes multiple years to complete. If they have not started constructing even one villa for end user then you should assume you would be able to move 5 years from now at the earliest. And that too with not many neighbors. So add up cost of monet/interest for that time.
          2) I believe adarsh construction quality is good

A question for you- Are you planning topurchase for your own living or for investment?
          Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I am purchasing for self living. Since, they have made commitment in RERA for completion of whole project by 2023, will they not abide by timeline due to RERA penalty? Does this will not change their old habits of delaying? Please enlighten.

I am not in very hurry, as I own a flat for living. So, 2023 should be ok, if it has prospect of becoming a stellar project like APR for living at a good location near HSR/Koramangla/Bellandur.

I was also considering Prestige Lakeside Habitat, but few things put me off. The worst problem is connectivity. thin roads, railway crossings, too much traffic coming from there to outer ring road/HSR. Also, Society is apartments (3500) cum villas (273) and all sharing same club houses. Also, some of internal roads will become public roads in future.
          Last edited 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Understand your thought process.
            You would be the best person to decide on factors like location that would be convenient for your stay.
            Adarsh societies does turn out to be decent after completion.
            If I like the project and have the finances then honestly I would go for it.

However I would not have confidence on RERA to get me penalty to protect from delay in construction. Imagine a situation where you along with 20 others have been handed over houses. However construction for 50 others is in progress. And construction has not started for more than 50 of the houses. Clubn house and common aminities are rarely ready before most of the houses are delivered.

I am not discouraging you to purchase. My point is you should be aware of how this can play out and should be ready to accept that instead of being surprised.

Comment

Agree with all the points raised here - the project definitely has potential but there are some things to watch out for.

If the connecting road from Sarjarpur road is broadened (as is planned) and they deliver in 2023, it looks like a good project. Adarsh is a reliable builder and has developed many other villa projects, it's a villa only community, nothing extra is being charged for park facing or east facing or corner plots. I found it superior to the others I looked it (LGCL New Life, and RBD Still waters).

My worry is that they will delay or build it in phases as suggested above and that the road takes a long time to get improved. I have gone ahead with the booking, willing to take the risk in return for the potential upside down the road.

Comment

Thanks Whiplasher for sharing your thoughts and congrats on your booking...Do you mind sharing the price (with plot & built-up price per sqft) at which you booked? Also, did you go in group or individually.

Comment

Booked individually, the price including the GST for the built up was the same as what you quoted, the plot was at 5600. Unfortunately, there were a couple of others looking at the same plot that we were interested in, so they would not budge any further.

Sales were slow a couple of months ago (they were considering cutting prices at one point), but seem to have picked up during the festival period.

Comment

Recently they are launching Adarsh Green project. After seeing the comments totally confused whether they will complete the project or not.27acre land 3k appartment.Any one please suggest builder books and timely handover.

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X