Last updated: 1 week ago
0 | Posts
27 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRA Palm Lakeside off Varthur Road, Bangalore

Dear Forum Memebrs,

I am looking to buy plot in Bangalore for own residential use. Maybe rental usage after 1- years in the future as well.
    I liked Ranka Palm Lakeside (also knows as DRA Palm Lakeside), the location of which you can check on the link below.
    https://goo.gl/maps/1roedfBrMM1zBXaa9

Approx rate is 1.2 CR all inclusive for 2233 Sq. Ft. Plot.
    The plot is outside of my budget though and I will have to pull many stops for affording it.
    I also have to be extra cautious as this is the only investment I will be able to make for a long time.

Hence, I am requesting forum members to please help with your collective wisdom.
    Is this builder reputable? Can he be trusted with my life's savings?

Also, major cause of concern for me are that it is very near to the Chikkabellandur lake... how do I confirm that there is no encroachment/ the plot is legal?
    The builder says that the society was registered before 2012 so even RERA approval is unavailable.
    Plus I found the following proposed land use map in Banagalare 2031 development plan and it shows proposed monorail running right through this society (Please see map below).

I am very skeptical due to these concerns and will highly appreciate any gyuidance and clarifications here.
    Kindly help.
    Thank you in advance.

Attached Files
    Last edited 1 week ago.
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X