Collapse

JR Urbania, JR Housing, Chandapur-Anekal Road, Bangalore

Last updated: May 3 2020
240 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : JR Urbania, JR Housing, Chandapur-Anekal Road, Bangalore

Hi, Even I have booked a plot in J R Urbania. I see the project is financed by Indiabulls and Deewan Housing. Builders have not taken approval from any of the leading banks. Both Indiabulls and Deewan housing does not seem to have good reviews. What have you guys been thinking from loan perspective? Also please share the out come of legal verification.

Comment

Originally posted by Champa View Post
      Hi, Even I have booked a plot in J R Urbania. I see the project is financed by Indiabulls and Deewan Housing. Builders have not taken approval from any of the leading banks. Both Indiabulls and Deewan housing does not seem to have good reviews. What have you guys been thinking from loan perspective? Also please share the out come of legal verification.
      Yes even I have the same concern about loan. He has also applied to HDFC and Axis (at least he claims so) banks but not approved so far. We need to put pressure on the builder so that he can push these banks for approval faster. I have not completed the legal verification process.

Comment

When I purchased a plot in JR Coconest a year ago, they said I could go for LIC HF or First blue and that they were TRYING to get HDFC. Eventually I went with First blue since HDFC never came through. They are still trying?!

Comment

Originally posted by umeshw77 View Post
          Yes even I have the same concern about loan. He has also applied to HDFC and Axis (at least he claims so) banks but not approved so far. We need to put pressure on the builder so that he can push these banks for approval faster. I have not completed the legal verification process.
          Whom are u interacting with? They never told me they have applied for HDFC or Axis Bank! Is your plot in north block or south block?

Comment

Whom are u interacting with? They never told me they have applied for HDFC or Axis Bank! Is your plot in north block or south block?
            I am interacting with Lokesh. He recently again told me that they are waiting for HDFC approval. I have booked in south block.

Comment

I am interacting with Lokesh. He recently again told me that they are waiting for HDFC approval. I have booked in south block.
              Cool. Even my plot is in south block. Even I am interacting with Lokesh. May be he wanted to push for India bulls or Dewan Housing. What timeline as he given you? By when is it expected to be approved? Approval will be for the entire layout or survey number based?

Comment

Cool. Even my plot is in south block. Even I am interacting with Lokesh. May be he wanted to push for India bulls or Dewan Housing. What timeline as he given you? By when is it expected to be approved? Approval will be for the entire layout or survey number based?
                Since I am awaiting legal verification process completion, I haven't asked him about the details for HDFC. But y'day in a mail he told me that I can go ahead with HDFC, so looks like its near final approval or probably approved already.

Comment

Originally posted by himanshuhv View Post
                  I did ask for group buying, and he mentioned that it will be 1375 per sqft.
                  Hello Himanshu,

Have you got the group deal done ? at what rate ?

My brother and myself are also interested in this project and looking for a group deal.
                  Last edited April 8 2015, 01:05 PM. Reason: personal info

Comment

Since I am awaiting legal verification process completion, I haven't asked him about the details for HDFC. But y'day in a mail he told me that I can go ahead with HDFC, so looks like its near final approval or probably approved already.
                    Thanks. Please do share the outcome of legal verification. I am planning to visit HDFC this week and find out on the status. I spoke to Lokesh last weekend, he says the layout has not been approved by HDFC till date and there are delays from bank side and is still in legal verification process. He is forcing us to go for India Bulls or Deewan housing. Not sure why he is saying different status to different people with reference to hdfc approval.

Comment

Thanks. Please do share the outcome of legal verification. I am planning to visit HDFC this week and find out on the status. I spoke to Lokesh last weekend, he says the layout has not been approved by HDFC till date and there are delays from bank side and is still in legal verification process. He is forcing us to go for India Bulls or Deewan housing. Not sure why he is saying different status to different people with reference to hdfc approval.
                      When I talked to him today, he told that HDFC approval is 99.9% done! And they should get complete approval very shortly. I am yet to complete legal verification as my advocate is still awaiting one additional document to be provided by builder. What about your legal verification status?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X