Hi,
I am thinking of buying a plot in Mahaveer GreenMeadows project. I have some basic questions. As you all know we saw that surya city project is going in full swing.

1. How is the builder Mahaveer?
2. Is there water shortage in this area?
3. What are the future growth prospects for this location? (The builder is saying 40% of the plots are already sold. But I didn't see any development going on this site. We did see J.R Housing project almost complete with houses there.)
4. Some one told that most of the plots are bought by NRIs, if this is true then they may not build for a long time, is it true?

Thanks
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i did check this project recently it is badly maintained and i am sure people will not construct houses here atleast for next couple of yrs as initial 1 KM is yet to be developed and layout is not well maintained when compared to others. what was the price quoted. for me it was 700 INR
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, you're right. It's not developed like other projects, since it is not developed they price is much lower than other projects in this area. I am thinking of long-term investment (5-10 years).

The main attraction for me is its future growth, the location is close to Narayana hrudayalaya hospital (Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospitals: The World) which will create lot of demand for medical tourism in the future.

The price quoted for me is Rs. 850 per sq. ft. When did they quote Rs. 700 to you?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

Most of the plots are not going to see the light of the day anytime soon. Everyone buys it for investment and there is no one ready to build. I went through this frustration for close to 3 years and decided to buy a flat. Most of the plots are owned by NRIs who are not going to do anything with the plot. You can wait and maybe get a windfall gain after 10 years or more. But then again, that's a maybe.
    CommentQuote
  • Thats really true. We cannot expect this area to develop for next 10 years. May be it will be helpful for our next generation.
    CommentQuote
  • Agree totally. Also check the separate thread on Mahaveer builders for their feedback

Originally Posted by SS1983
    Guys,

Most of the plots are not going to see the light of the day anytime soon. Everyone buys it for investment and there is no one ready to build. I went through this frustration for close to 3 years and decided to buy a flat. Most of the plots are owned by NRIs who are not going to do anything with the plot. You can wait and maybe get a windfall gain after 10 years or more. But then again, that's a maybe.
    CommentQuote