Collapse

Shriram Smrithi, Shriram Properties, Sarjapur, East Bangalore

Last updated: December 16 2014
175 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Shriram Smrithi, Shriram Properties, Sarjapur, East Bangalore

Hi Am not able to see my private message settings.
    It says admin has not yet approved.
    Keeping this aside. Please say me is this a good investment at Attibelle sarjapura road.
    They are saying that central block will be over by 2014 want to know their time commitment .

Comment

I think it is a good investment at the right time. That's why I bought a flat in west block. Try to see if you can book in west block, they have said that it will be ready for possession by june 2013. The construction is in a very advanced stage (in all 7 floors external works are over, they are working on partition walls). I am quite confident they will deliver it by the promised time.

Comment

How about the connectivity from this site to Whitefield /ITPL. (BMTc)
        self drive will take one hour ~25Kms
        And the daily house hold needs.. is it one should go to Hosur to get ? Can some one tell pls..

Comment

how much is the sq feet rate they are quoting ..can some one tell who has already booked..

Comment

Originally posted by SS1983 View Post
            I would suggest ICICI simply because they are quick in processing the loans if you have documents in place and a good borrowing history/ credit card usage. LIC is slow and they ask for a lot of unnecessary documentation. Their interest rates are not any lower, so I don't see a point in going to LIC. I got my loan cleared in 7 days, LIC took 2 months for my office colleagues loan clearance.

Send me your number/e-mail id by a private message. I can respond to your queries
            One of my office colleague bought a flat there in the south block and his loan was financed from LIC HFL. He told me that the loan approval happened within two weeks. But it took him almost another two weeks for the cheque to be disbursed to the builder.

Comment

Here is the most recent update:

1. Landscaping and aesthetics related work happening in the South Block. Plantation of avenue trees, palms etc are going on. Attaching the pic of a work they are doing now. South block with 254 units sold out. People are staying there now.

2. West Block: 300/360 sold. Construction status: 80% completed. Interior works, partition walls, flooring, electricity connection work going on.

3. Central: 100/208 booked. Construction status: Foundation completed.

Aesthetic and landscaping work | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Comment

Thanks for the pics SS1983.

It is coming together very nicely. This is what is called VFM investment.

Congrats to all who booked sub 2000 a few months back!!!

Comment

Gaurav,

The main reason I looked at this project is because:

1. It is bang on an existing highway road (SH37) which is an existing 60ft road to begin with. The 300ft STRR alignment is marked to be laid out along this road. A lot of the new projects I see are coming in places which have 30 ft roads or no roads at all.

2. Shriram properties is a no-nonsense, close to zero brochure marketing company.They have not been overly greedy, constructing 10+ floors and diluting land share. They have only 4 floors in South and 7 floors in all other blocks. With all the open space, this gives a big land share to owners.

3. If your workplace is in e-city, although the distance is 18kms, it barely takes 20 mins along the NH7 hosur highway. I have driven down this road and it is a non-stop 60kmph drive.

4. Confident group's project which is 3 kms away on the same road is priced at 3000 psft while Shriram is doing 2350-2400 psft.

Comment

Hi SS,
                    Is it not 8 floors in West Block and Centrl Block.? Just to know..

Comment

Originally posted by rajbang View Post
                      Hi SS,
                      Is it not 8 floors in West Block and Centrl Block.? Just to know..
                      Raj,

I think you are right. It is G+7 floors. So in all, there are 8 levels.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X