Sort by :
Filter by :
- Is there anybody already staying in Shriram Smrithi? Are there any CBSE schools around whose buses come to this apartments?CommentQuote1Flag
- can someone also tell me if they will provide A-Katha for individual flats? not just the land, but for every flat... i guess this is important for resale purpose...CommentQuote0Flag
- They provide Panchayat Khata (Town Khata) to be precise. I may be wrong, other owners, please confirmCommentQuote0Flag
- yes its still not under BBMP, you will get grampanchayat khataCommentQuote0Flag
- what is this grampanchayat khata? is this something to worry about? i mean is it valid for resale? i hope this is A-khata equivalent.. its not something like B-khata rgt?CommentQuote0Flag
- why panchayat khata? There should be BMRDA approval in that area.CommentQuote0Flag
- Even though BMRDA approves the project, The katha document will be issued by the revenue/land records office present in that locality.
The registeration will happen in Atibele/Sarjapur revenue offices which is still not under BBMP.
And their is nothing to worry about it, its legally binding.CommentQuote0Flag
- thank youCommentQuote0Flag
- yes the quality will be good, They are planning to get MFAR constructions for the upcoming project in jalahalliCommentQuote0Flag
- The area around sarjapur village area is hyped and prices of plots/villas are outrageous.
When compared with the hosur road,
1. The road after wipro corporate office to Sarjapur village is narrow to handle the expected traffic whereas the existing hosur road(NH) itself can handle the traffic expected in comming years. The road connecting ITPL( thru dommasandra) is very narrow where two vehicles passing side by side is difficult
2. Except few apparment projects from B-grade builders there are no good residential complexes or expected to come where as around electronic city there and hundreds of projects
3. No malls or shops to cater to basic neccissities in the vicinity you have to travel 13 kms to total mall to get one where has hosur road you can find shops all along after electronic city till attibele if not big malls
4. Finally the infosys campus based on which the our developer goons are using to hype the area. Nobody even the Infy management could have idea on when the campus will come up. Considering the infosys position in current market conditions and inept, dumb govenments that is expected to come no idea whether it will see daylight
5. Ths STRR another hyping point. when we see existing road widening itself facing hurdles, litigations, court stays running for years you can imagine the fate of new land acquistons that too for the entire lenght of
STRR. Pls note that the government order was passed in 2006, still not a single of inch of road work has started
So layouts along hosur road is always better compared to ORR-Sarjapur village strectch or Sarjapur- Attibele stretchCommentQuote0Flag
- Updates from the project
They have a functioning departmental store now as well.
- i have a very basic question which is been nagging me for long. I have booked a 2bhk in central block. I didnt do any legal verification for central block. But my friends got it done for west block.
My question is, i heard Shriram had gone for Canara bank loan for this project. If that is the case what did they mortgage against this? If this property is under mortgage, then how can we get the full ownership??
Please kindly clarify :(CommentQuote0Flag
- I am not sure what your worry is. There are 130 families staying in South Block already, i dont think it would be possible without handing over the flats and registeringCommentQuote0Flag
- We have an apartment in South Block. Registration was at the Sub-registrar office near to Narayana Hrudayalaya (comes under APA). Handing over was done once they realize the final amount. But I am not sure when we will get the Khatta. I think it is called a Gram Panchayat Khatta or something like that.CommentQuote0Flag
- plz. email me , sir
plz. email me , sirOriginally Posted by SS1983I am purchasing a 3-bhk 1525 sqft flat in West Block, the overall charges are approx 46L (including covered car park, bescom, electricity,approx registration, vat and service tax charges).
You can get a 2-bhk~1200 sqft for anywhere between 33-39 Lac all inclusive depending on the floor size.
Also, if you want to go with a smaller budget, their South Block which is completed and now in the stage of handing over possession might still have in the 25-30 lac range for 900 sqft.
The payment terms are standard - 20% at the time of agreement, rest of it is milestone completion of slabs. In the West Block, they have completed close to 65% so they might ask for the proportionate amount if you are booking there.
In Central Block where construction is yet to start you might have to pay only 20% amount initially and then go with milestones.
ICICI Bank has approved the entire project, so they process loans very quickly if you have the necessary financial documents.
If you need any negotiation tips for price negotiation, useful contacts for loans for this particular project, you can drop a private message to me with your e-mail id and number.CommentQuote0Flag