Sowparnika Swastika by Sowparnika Developers in Sarjapur, Bangalore

Last updated: June 7 2017
49 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sowparnika Swastika by Sowparnika Developers in Sarjapur, Bangalore

Originally posted by kdr1969 View Post
    Now we are planning to approach Consumer Court to get our OC. They are not relaible builders and if you book flat yu will be in big trouble. In near future all the Sowparnika projects may be treated as illegal structure as they do not provide OC for their structures. I personally suggest people not go with Sowparnika. There are so many builders who will provide flats with OC but they will charge little more price than Sowparnika.
    Hello,

Have you received the OC yet for Sowparnika Sanvi? I was exploring this project and they are asking some extra money for OC. Please suggest asap if you can please.

-Thanks,

Comment

I have purchased a 2BHK apartment in Sowparnika Chandrakantha Phase 2, located near Dommasandra, Sarjapur road, Bangalore.

The Floor Tiles used are of defective quality and contain stains all over. Pouring water over the Tiles makes permanent stains which do not get cleaned at all.
      This has caused the entire flooring to be covered with stains all over.

This has been informed to the Sowparnika Management multiple times but no proper action has been taken yet.

All payments for the apartment were made in the stipulated time period but I am yet to get the possession of the apartment.
      The delay in Delivering the Possession of the apartment is 8 months as of today and is getting extended day after day.

I have been quite patient all this while awaiting the possession of my flat but due to the negligence of the Sowparnika Team it is getting extended endlessly.

After all my efforts to reach and follow-up with Sowparnika Team week after week, their customer insensitive response has led to more mental harassment.
      Last edited October 3 2015, 02:04 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

I bought a flat in Sowpanika Chandrakantha ph2, after the purchase during possession he is asking the owners to share amenities with phase1 which has added lots of complexity.

1) STP capacity doesnt support phase 1 and phase 2.
        2) Builder encourages multiple associations within one society which has added tremendous complexity and problems within one society. He is doing this separation to divert the owners focus.
        3) Lift quality is very poor
        4) Lots of issues in allotting parking.
        5) No proper borewells were provided.
        6) No Proper handover of documents.
        Overall this builder is worst. We are really worried about this after buying property here.

Still only one month left from this builder for his maintenance to get over. But STP is not functioning properly, He is forcing multiple owners to form separate association for two blocks in one project. This is the escape route he is creating just not to spend money on upgrading STP and fixing all our issues.

Comment

Thanks to Swoparnika for making my “ Ashiyana” in Bangalore.
          Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Last edited May 1 2016, 12:49 PM. Reason: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum.

Comment

No. We have not received. They are asking for extra money. Now we are planning to send a legal notice to the builder

Comment

Sowparnika Projects Infrastructure (P) Ltd is a cunning builder. They never stick to their promises. I am a resident of Swastika Phase-1 and suffering a lot from the builder. They not not yet completed the amenities which they supposed to do. There was no mentioned about phase-2 while we entering into the agreement. Now the builder is saying that the amenities will be delivered along with phase-1. He has collected money towards amenities and using our hard earned money for his phase-2.

The builder is not yet all trustowthy and they are so cheater. Their CRD team so blunt. One lady called Maithreyee , is not yet all fit for receptionist. She talks with the flat owners very rudely. even illiterate people speaks nicely.

Please do not go with this builder. You will loose your hard earned money.

Comment

Deleted
                Last edited June 16 2017, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Personal Information
                  Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
                  Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Very unfortunate and very sad

Comment

Originally posted by samitp
                      I finalized Sowparnika Swastika after detail search across bangalore. My selection is completely based on my budget and location.
                      Please contact me
                      Samit
                      How is ur experience with the same

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X