Collapse

Salarpuria Senorita, Salarpuria Properties, Sarjapur, Bangalore

Last updated: October 11 2019
232 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Salarpuria Senorita, Salarpuria Properties, Sarjapur, Bangalore

@Shaijasa: It should be 3KW and I think that will surely be there. We should wait for project launch.

Comment

hi guys,

did you do the agreement with the builder after verifying legal papers?

Originally posted by Ark2011 View Post
      shishirt - I am not in Bangalore so its difficult for me to seek legal opinion, is it possible for you to take this up?

Gofi/Samir - what are ur views on this?

Comment

Hi Gofi, are you coming @site sat morning. If yes then please let me know; I will be there between 11-12 AM.

Comment

80 apartments in one tower with two lifts

i m sure its going to be a mess

Comment

@Prasant; I don't see any issue here. You tell me how much lift you are expecting in a high rise residential aprmt (having 4 apmt per floor).

Comment

i live in an apartment complex where we have 2 lifts for 40 flats ( 4 * 10 Floors )
              Though the lower floor people rarely use lifts , still it gets messy on days when one lift is out of order

Imagine the ordeal in case of 80 flats

Comment

As per architectural standards for high rise residential apartments:
                1. One elevator for every 90 units with a maximum distance of 150 feet from elevators to the most distant unit.
                2. Urban locations or high-price units might require one elevator for every 60 units.
                3. Make one elevator oversize (at least 3,500 pounds) to accommodate furniture. In buildings 10 floors or more, consider a separate service elevator.

There are 2 elevators provided in Senorita of capacity 13 persons each (as per the floor plan), on that basis looks OK to me. Obviously there can be high waiting times if one is out of order and even worse if both are out of order :-)

What about other similar high rise residential apartments in the area?

Last edited May 18 2012, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Does anyone know the launch price?

Also if you have visited sample flat, please provide your feedback / upload snaps.

Thanks

Comment

Comment

@Samir: I was Out of station this weekend. I had visited the site on friday evening.

@Ark: launch price is 4490.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X