Last updated: October 11 2019
232 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Salarpuria Senorita, Salarpuria Properties, Sarjapur, Bangalore

Planning to book

Hi Ark,

I am also planning to book in Tower A, 3B+3T, facing entrance gate.
    Could you please share the sales person's name/contacts? Just want to try if I can also get @4250.

Cheers,
    Sandeep
    Originally posted by Ark2011 View Post
    As per marketing team, this is a G+19 complex although they have approval only for 13 floors as of now. Agree that it is bit clustered but the all balconies/windows, the way they have been laid out should get light and ventillation. Re the 5th block they said will be launched later, they have not provided further details as of now. I have booked a 3 bhk + 3 Toilet 1900 sqft unit @4250. I have selected a unit which towards the outer side, so hope it will be ok.
    My key reasons to select are:
    - location - bang on main road - opposite Wipro
    - A grade builder
    - Good unit plan, 75% covered area
    Some negatives that I am aware of:
    - Small plot area - 4 acres but then most new projects on main road like Mantri Glades are on small plots of land.
    - High Price
    I expect prices to increase when this is formally launched. This project should give good returns in 5 years with more demand expected in this area

Comment

Thats strange.
      Last month I was told that these banks have already pre approved the project. SBI takes 2/3 months to approve the project so it will join late.
      May be this is the reason for not doing sales agreement. haave you got payment schedule?

do you know exactly how much is the land area in acres and guntas.

As the no of apts are quite high, the undivided share will be low i guess.

Comment

ohh...Since SBI name is not mentioned in the mail; I don't think its in the process.

Not sure but as per my understanding Sale agreement is not dependent on bank project approval. So the builder can enter into an agremeent when they have all the applicable approvals and bank project approval can be taken based on some of these approvals or with out that if bank is ready to take some risk . by default private banks will approval the project if project is having all the approvals.

Hi Sandeep, If you are interacting with sales team, keep us informed on the ongoing base price. thanks.

Comment

I visited the site today morning ( Its on the way to my office )

- Legal papers are sent to SBI also for approval. It will take some time to get approval from them. Infact, they are getting approvals from almost all the banks. But, expect delays from public sector banks.

- They will courier the allotment letter to us by 5th/6th of May.

- Project is scheduled to be launched on 5th or 6th of May... Adds in paper to start with... I am not sure if this is possible.

- Payment schedule will be finalized by 5th or 6th May.

Comment

Planning to book

Hi, Anyone got any discount on offer rate/floor wise rate/pool facing rate?

Thanks
            Sandeep
            Last edited April 19 2012, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Hi Sandeep,

did you get any discount. i dont think they will discount on floor rise and pool facing. is pool facing at the same prices as non pool facing flats?

did you bargain to get 4250 rate. can you please let know.

Originally posted by Sandeep50 View Post
              Hi, Anyone got any discount on offer rate/floor wise rate/pool facing rate?

Thanks
              Sandeep

Comment

Hi Sandeep, Mine is 3bhk+2t so its not a pool facing and no idea about the discount. Also I didn't got any discount on floor rise though I booked some 4 weeks back and during that time they told me nothing was available below 6th floor in tower 1 & 2.
                Do let us know if you made some progress.

Comment

Price Revised to 4490

@Sandeep - I will PM you details of sales person, I doubt if they are still offering @4250 as I received an e-mail from a broker this morning, the price has been revised - see below:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Dear Sir/Madam,

This mail is to let you know that the Salarpuria SENORITA project is launched and the booking is ON.

The current pricing is INR.4,490/Sq.ft.

Regarding the amenities; Swimming pool, Cricket Pitch, Tennis court, Half Basketball court, Children’s Play area. Club- House: Party Hall, Reading room, Squash court, Billiards, Gym, Carrom’s and cards room, Table tennis, Badminton, Jacuzzi.
                  Last edited April 21 2012, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Also do not think they can provide amenities like cricket pitch in a small site area of 4 acres. Seems we will have to wait for the formal launch from Salarpuria to have all the details, if anyone has any details besides the floor plans please do share.
                    Thanks

Comment

Verified with the sales guy few minutes back, the price has indeed been revised to 4490. They will sell next 25 apartments at this price (7 already sold) and then the price will be again revised by 100 to 4590.

This is good news for all investors, just wondering can they really raise price at this pace?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X