Last updated: April 16 2012
7 | Posts
3141 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investment Options In Bangalore

Hi,

I am looking at a pure investment option in and around bangalore with budget of 40 lacs or less. I would want a villa or apartment. I want to avoid buying land.

The locations i am looking at are

a) Hosur

b) Banergatta

c) Nice road

d) Mysore ??

Can some one please validate if these are the right options in terms of potential development to look at.

also can anyone recommend good projects in these areas.

Thanks.

Re : Investment Options In Bangalore

Potential of area around Rv engg college/ kengeri

Originally posted by rangaavittal
    Hi,

even Rajarajeshwari nagar/Kengeri is good investment option for decent apartment -with very good connectivity all parts of city and NICE road nearby & Metro stn coming up shortly, as compared overcrowded areas of Hosur road ,sarjapur road and other areas
    1. Can you please let us know as to what is the future potential in that area around rv engg college/ kengeri as most of people are now seem to think north blore- airport side has more investment potential

2. What projects have come up in that araea although i am aware that there are plots sold in that area at ? 1200per sq ft
    thank you

Comment

? Potential of the area

Originally posted by rangaavittal
      currently land prices in kengeri/RR nagar is starts from Rs.1500 to 5000/sft (residential ) for BBMP Khatha A properties and apartments is around Rs.2000 to 3500/-sft .
      kindly mail me for more details:
      Thanks for the post.

But does this justify plot prices of 1500 psft around rv engg college/ kengeri and why?? what is the future potential

BBMP khata properties - how trust worthy are they

cheers
      Last edited May 10 2012, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Guys
        RR nagar sites may be legit. One has to be very careful with sites near RV college. There is BDA, Corporation. Last month I was about to place my money and learn that there is a civil case on the property.
        Please please take 100% legal openion checked before you spend anymoney.

Comment

Follow the wisdom, go for anekal, next Times square of India.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X