guys

i saw few flats in celebrity mansion, mahadevapura , bangalore. (outer ring road, kr puram) built by Frontline Builders - bangalore.

ARE THEY GENUINE BUILDERS ARE OR NOT? I read many -ve feedbacks on them on net, what u say?

they told first we have to pay Rs25k then they give legal docs to verify with advocate and then 100% loan. How far is true?

PLZ REPLY ANYONE PLZ REPLY ANYONE
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Stop Buying !!!

First of all why you want to buy now !!! Wait for some more time ; builders made enough money by cheating us...
    if your luck is good then it will be smooth ride with front line. Else god knows !!!
    It takes 1 yrs for me to get back my adv !!! :)
    CommentQuote
  • Arin, why cant you add positive value to this board ?

Originally Posted by arin_12
    First of all why you want to buy now !!! Wait for some more time ; builders made enough money by cheating us...
    if your luck is good then it will be smooth ride with front line. Else god knows !!!
    It takes 1 yrs for me to get back my adv !!! :)

Arin,
    Being from the industry, I take strong objection to the word that Builders are cheaters. In another thread you have put down brokers also.

As i said on that thread, if you have a genuine complaint, come clean on the board with that and lets discuss solutions to that. So stop making remarks like this.

You bold headline to Stop Buying - Is it based on some hardcore research or you just indulging in spreading rumours ??? For a genuine buyer, there is no good time or bad time to buy. It is more important that he gets a good deal minus the hassles of all the legalities and financial problems.

Please use the board to post something that will add value to everyone. Hope you keep this is mind while posting

Happy Posting
    Ram
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks guys for ur posts.

but can any one tell me real facts or issues faced with frontline builders bangalore ?

please give realistic expiriences not bulfing simply.

thanks to all
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vp1983
    guys

i saw few flats in celebrity mansion, mahadevapura , bangalore. (outer ring road, kr puram) built by Frontline Builders - bangalore.

ARE THEY GENUINE BUILDERS ARE OR NOT? I read many -ve feedbacks on them on net, what u say?

they told first we have to pay Rs25k then they give legal docs to verify with advocate and then 100% loan. How far is true?

PLZ REPLY ANYONE PLZ REPLY ANYONE

According to this link

http://www.indiarealestateforum.com/node/26

they are good builders, but I would not rely on the info as I think most of it is posted by their marketing department.
    CommentQuote
  • Feedback on Frontline

Originally Posted by realtor_99
    According to this link

http://www.indiarealestateforum.com/node/26

they are good builders, but I would not rely on the info as I think most of it is posted by their marketing department.

I've done some research on Frontline. While there is a lot of positive feedback on this company on the internet, almost all the testimonials are worded similar ly, and seem to be entered in batches (i.e. very close date and time stamps). I suspect that the marketing team of Frontline themselves seem to be creating this positive hype themselves. You would also find a few negative reviews in a google search. I would urge you to be cautious before putting in any money with this company. You would do well to ask them to put you onto some of the previous buildings they have marketed, and directly speak with residents there. Personally, I've decided not to go ahead with them. Thanks KC
    CommentQuote
  • Let me confirm first.
    Frontline builders are not builders; they are just a third party doing marketing on commission basis.
    There are lots of small scale builders in Bangalore, but for them marketing is difficult due to less man and money. Frontline is catching those people are making some arrangements with them and market their flats. Normally the business is builder may be ok with some cut off money (some x amount per sq ft). But frontline will sell these properties with higher rate + some invalid service tax + higher registration value. What ever the difference money coming with builder demand, is the profit of frontline. When they collect the registration and tax it will calculate based on the final price we got. But while doing registration no builder will show the actual price on paper and accordingly the registration amount and tax will be less than the actual. But this benefit is not coming to customer, frontline will absorb.

And frontline is no way into any of the construction issues. Taking care of customer, after sale service etc are just gimmicks because they are not the partners or investors in construction. If any problem with construction comes with flat the customer has to deal with builder, not frontline. And builder attitude will depend on his character and we cannot make a general statement as we won’t get service. We may, we may not, its up to the builder.

But one thing is sure, frontline is getting business. What ever is coming its profit for them because there is no investment.
    And about 100% loan, frontline is having another set up with ICICI. As you know private banks will do anything to get customers. What they are doing is , they forge the document putting very high value on sale agreement. Based on that bank will give loan. Its simple as that. But you may end up in paying more tax.
    While dealing with frontline, my advice before paying advance you check the quality of work, builder etc. if you are fully satisfied then only go for advance. And if you are going for 100% loan, make sure that the loan amount is considering your total advance also. The promises like they will refund the difference money etc is remain as promises always. Always make sure that at the time of registration no extra money is with frontline.
    CommentQuote
  • Frontline builders

Let me confirm first.
    Frontline builders are not builders; they are just a third party doing marketing on commission basis.
    There are lots of small scale builders in Bangalore, but for them marketing is difficult due to less man and money. Frontline is catching those people are making some arrangements with them and market their flats. Normally the business is builder may be ok with some cut off money (some x amount per sq ft). But frontline will sell these properties with higher rate + some invalid service tax + higher registration value. What ever the difference money coming with builder demand, is the profit of frontline. When they collect the registration and tax it will calculate based on the final price we got. But while doing registration no builder will show the actual price on paper and accordingly the registration amount and tax will be less than the actual. But this benefit is not coming to customer, frontline will absorb.

And frontline is no way into any of the construction issues. Taking care of customer, after sale service etc are just gimmicks because they are not the partners or investors in construction. If any problem with construction comes with flat the customer has to deal with builder, not frontline. And builder attitude will depend on his character and we cannot make a general statement as we won’t get service. We may, we may not, its up to the builder.

But one thing is sure, frontline is getting business. What ever is coming its profit for them because there is no investment.
    And about 100% loan, frontline is having another set up with ICICI. As you know private banks will do anything to get customers. What they are doing is , they forge the document putting very high value on sale agreement. Based on that bank will give loan. Its simple as that. But you may end up in paying more tax.
    While dealing with frontline, my advice before paying advance you check the quality of work, builder etc. if you are fully satisfied then only go for advance. And if you are going for 100% loan, make sure that the loan amount is considering your total advance also. The promises like they will refund the difference money etc is remain as promises always. Always make sure that at the time of registration no extra money is with frontline.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friend,

Good feed back to caution the potential buyers.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

Beware of GK Infra company since they are big Frauds and cheating innocent people like Software Engineers, etc. It is is into Real Estate and selling Flats at very low price in Bangalore. They have earlier cheated many people to the tune of crores of rupees. They take advance 25% to 100% depending on the Bakra they find. Once you pay they will never get back to you.

When you step into their office they will try to impress you by offering free snacks, dry fruits, soft drinks etc... They also take you to a site in posh Taxi. They will run behind you till you pay the advance and after that they vanish.

Don't get fooled by these people. Earlier they had company named Squarefoot properties which they closed down after cheating many people. Very soon they will close Infra as well and run away.

Be Alert and never ever fall in their trap even if they offer you at dirt cheap price. If they keep on following you report to the Police.

Many complaints with the Police have already been registered against this company and they are going to run away very soon.

They are posting good reviews/comments all over the Internet and have hired men for it. They have even opened a website names dreaminfrareviews.in for fooling/misleading people by good reviews.

Dont waste your time and hard earned money. Go for a well known builder who has completed successful projects earlier and never goto Infra.
    CommentQuote