Hi Guys,

Do you have any feedback regarding the project - The Preserve marketed by SRR homes? The builder is offering a pre-launch price of 875 psf. Has anybody in this forum made a booking/ visited the project?
Read more
59 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am also interested for the same. What's the credibility of the builder? Any body have Idea?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Do you have feedback about how good is SRR homes as a developer?

Originally Posted by SS1983
    Hi Guys,

Do you have any feedback regarding the project - The Preserve marketed by SRR homes? The builder is offering a pre-launch price of 875 psf. Has anybody in this forum made a booking/ visited the project?
    CommentQuote
  • No, i don't

Hoping to see if someone has an experience dealing with them
    CommentQuote
  • The Preserve Devanahalli - SRR Homes

Hi Guys,
    Has anybody bought a plot or villa in Preserve. They are quoting 875psft for plot (pre-launch offer). Is the rate reasonable in this area?

Also if anybody has experience dealing with SRR homes then please write about your experience.
    CommentQuote
  • Experience with SRR

Hi all,

I have bought a plot/villa in their project in CA road. My experience so far is good. Got the documents verified(for Exurbia project) with lawyers, and they were clean. Though there are many projects where they are only marketing partners, they also have projects where they do construction as well.

Cheers,
    Nivasi
    CommentQuote
  • SRR Homes has increased the rate to 975psft.
    CommentQuote
  • i think the sarjapur road project which you are talking is "Amazon Sindhu" on Bellandur road and Banyan roots in Sarjapur road.

Originally Posted by bhavesha
    I visited their project in Ram murthy Nagar, it is in early stages, so cannot comment on the quality of construction.

SRR homes is a marketing company. Their projects are developed by Pala homes, a Hyderabad based company. Not sure about their credibility...

It seems they have one completed projected some where in Sarjapur. You can visit that if you wish to...

All of their other projects are either Pre-launch or just launched.
    CommentQuote
  • hi bhavesha,

didnt understand ur message completely. You said the executive of srr homes are not happy with the way the sarjapur road project turned out?
    is it executive or the folks who booked the apt in the project?
    Originally Posted by bhavesha
    cant remember the name, its been a while since i spoke to them last.

But what i do remember is the execute of SRR homes mentioned they are not happy with the way the sarjapur project turned out especially the provision of amenities, construction etc.

They wanted to rectify it in Ram murthy nagar project.
    I don't know how you would like to take that statement!!!
    CommentQuote
  • did anyone book a plot in srr preserve?
    CommentQuote
  • Preserve Biaapa approval can be verified on www.biaapa.in
    click on list of layouts, it can be found in page P14, serial no. 426
    CommentQuote
  • SRR homes is good developer, Preserve is not SRR homes project, they are only the marketing for the proj. I have dealt with with them for their previous project. My experience is good. Got the documents verified with lawyers, and they were clean. There are many projects where they are only marketing partners, they also have their own projects such as SRR wimbeldon (not launched), exurbia(Soldout). They also do Villa construction.
    Preserve project location is very far away. I have seen the location. I dont think it is worth investment for Rs. 975/-. Anywhere at 700 is good price as per my analysis.
    CommentQuote
  • I have visited THE PRESERVE today...it is 6 kms after Devanahalli...lot of development work need to be done in the layout....I don't think if there is any proposed development in that surrounding as of now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhavesha
    I visited their project in Ram murthy Nagar, it is in early stages, so cannot comment on the quality of construction.

SRR homes is a marketing company. Their projects are developed by Pala homes, a Hyderabad based company. Not sure about their credibility...

It seems they have one completed projected some where in Sarjapur. You can visit that if you wish to...

All of their other projects are either Pre-launch or just launched.

Hi Bhavesha, Any feedback on 'Pala Homes' builders, like their reputation?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All

I'm plannin to visit The Preserve project from SRR homes. They said it will be around 15 kms from the BIAL and 5 kms from devanahallo town. So what is the possibility of appreciation in that area? Also i dont see any development actovities going around in that are as of now. If anyone has visited earlier to this project, please share your experience. They are quoting 975/- per sqft now. I want to know is it worth investing 975 rs per sqft in that area.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudars80
    Hi All

I'm plannin to visit The Preserve project from SRR homes. They said it will be around 15 kms from the BIAL and 5 kms from devanahallo town. So what is the possibility of appreciation in that area? Also i dont see any development actovities going around in that are as of now. If anyone has visited earlier to this project, please share your experience. They are quoting 975/- per sqft now. I want to know is it worth investing 975 rs per sqft in that area.

Thanks in advance.

I have visited the place and location is good. However, i dont think the price is good from an investment perspective. These places will not be good for staying atleast for the next 5-10 years and I am not sure you will find second sale buyers at these prices.
    CommentQuote