Plot in Ramanashree California Gardens Yelahanka

Last updated: March 13 2020
60 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Plot in Ramanashree California Gardens Yelahanka

Metro

It might take another 5-8 yrs for completion. it does not connect Whitefield/Sarjapore * present.
    Either land or AIR and FOOD. Choice is yours.

Comment

Hey PT Naidu,
      the Economic Times edition of 18th June once again mentions that the Ring Road will be made signal free...

Rs 3,600-cr rail link to fix BIAL woes

PPP Model To Be Followed, Says Yeddyurappa

Our Political Bureau BANGALORE

EXASPERATED by the delays in the start of the proposed elevated expressway from Bangalore city centre to the new international airport at Devanahalli, the BS Yeddyurappa-led BJP regime has given the green signal for implementing a high-speed rail link at an estimated cost of Rs 3,600 crore.
      The chief minister explained that the proposed high speed rail link, to be taken up on private-public-partnership (PPP) model, was aimed at covering the 33 km distance from the city to the BIAL greenfield airport in 25 minutes.
      A check-in counter for the BIAL passengers was proposed to be built at Cubbon Road in the heart of the city to eliminate the hassle of reaching the airport, he said.
      Declaring that he was determined to initiate a series of programmes to realise his dream of transforming Bangalore into a global city, Yeddyurappa said the construction of the 115 km peripheral ring road (PRR) at an estimated cost of Rs 3,000 crore was another ambitious project for decongesting the city.
      Global tenders for the first phase of the PRR project, involving a length of 65 km, linking Tumkur Road to Hosur Road,
      would be invited by the BDA over
      the next three months. The total cost of the project is estimated at Rs 3,000 crore, including land acquisition, he said. The project would be taken up on Build-Own-Transfer (BOT) or annuity basis, he said pointing out that the details would be finalised soon.
      IN ADDITION, the existing outer ring road (ORR), built by the BDA, from Central Silk Board junction to Hebbal Flyover on Bellary Road, would be converted into a seamless road by removing traffic signals to ease the flow of traffic.

Comment

Thanks

Excellent information, living_it_up. This is the kind of information I miss being away from home. Thank you. I just have to browse these web sites more often, uh? By the way, you will make a good marketing guy :-)

Yes, Bangalore could use infrastructure projects like these. I just hope these projects succeed and the traffic hell eases up in Bangalore. I am also so happy to hear about plans to turn Puttenahalli lake into a Bird sanctuary. I am a nature lover myself, and this news is awesome and I would support this in every way possible. By the way, Doddaballapur Road is one of my all time favorite spots in Bangalore.

Could you please comment on the current commute conditions from Yelahanka/Ramanashree to Sarjapur road and electronics city? How long does it take by bike and car? How long does it take to MG Rd or other central city areas?

Thanks arin_12 for your comment on estimated time of completion. I understand projects this magnitude take pretty long time in Bangalore.

Appreciate your responses here.
        Last edited June 19 2008, 11:36 PM.

Comment

2 + hrs

Could you please comment on the current commute conditions from Yelahanka/Ramanashree to Sarjapur road and electronics city? How long does it take by bike and car? How long does it take to MG Rd or other central city areas?

Not less than 2 hrs.
          Either land or AIR and FOOD. Choice is yours.

Comment

Thanks

living_it_up, arin_12 et al.,

I sent you PMs thanking for all the information you posted on this thread. I appreciate it a lot. Please keep posting or send me PMs on any developments you hear in North Bangalore. I will truly appreciate it.

Thanks once again.

By the way, Doddaballapur Road was terribly bad the last time I drove. Are there any improvements now? Have they resurfaced the road or expanded it? Are there any plans to do so?

I also hear all kinds of complaints/grieves about the new Intl airport. Are there any major expansion plans in the near future? How about all the roads connecting the city? Are they all laid per the original plan?
            Last edited July 2 2008, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Hey PTNaidu,

I think you drove on the Yelahanka - Doddaballapur Road quite some time back then ...

That Road will either be made into a Satellite Town Ring Road (STRR) or an Intermediate Ring Road (IRR).
              Here is the link - http://bangalorebuzz.blogspot.com/20...town-ring.html

The last time i went on this road, they had started doubling its width from the Yelahanka Police Station onwards. Lets see how this work progresses.

And abt the BIAL airport - u r right. There was a negative response in the first few days after it opened. I personally shot a mail to them blasting them and telling them that the BIAL was no where near the new Hyderabad airport in comparison. They did reply promptly apologizing and explaining their plans. And today's newspapers have carried those plans making it official.
              BIAL will be expanding shortly with a new terminal. They will be going in for a second runway too. So hopefully things will be much better.

The new BJP govt here seems to be going all out on its Bangalore Infrastructure development. And again they have mentioned that making the Ring Road signal free from Silk Board to Hebbal Flyover as a prioirity.
              I am just waiting for that to happen.

And if the Peripehral Ring Road's first phase is competed that will push all the trucks from the current Outer Ring Road to the new PRR. That should make travelling to Sarjapur even more easier.

Comment

Thanks again

Good to know, living_it_up.

Thanks again.

Comment

current land prices in Ramanshree California Gardens

What would be the current per sq. ft proce for a 50 X 100 ft. Plot in California Gardens and will one have to pay annual property taxes on the land if you do not build any property on the Plot for next several years?

Appreciate any current information you can provide.

Thanks
                  AKG

Comment

Hi AKG ... well thats the toughest question for those of us wanting to buy a plot in Ramanashree ... if u see the first message - the rate quoted varies widely - from 1600 Rs/sq ft to 3000 Rs/sq ft. Depends on who the owner of the plot is.

If the owner is based locally and handling the sale of the site himself and is in no hurry, then the rate is higher.

If the owner is based outside India and the sale is being handled by some agents here, then the rate is quite erratic. No pattern at all.

So difficult to answer that question.
                    About property taxes, yeah, I think like any other property that you own, you will have to pay some taxes every year to the authorities.

If you get any idea idea about the rates, can you please update us too.

Thanks.

Comment

Sorry, was away for a while.

I heard from some trusted sources that the price is ranging from 1900 to 2400 depends on the size and location within the layout. I am sure there is some room for negotiation, but I definitely see the prices going up.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X