Collapse

Plot in Ramanashree California Gardens Yelahanka

Last updated: March 13 2020
60 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Plot in Ramanashree California Gardens Yelahanka

Hmmm ... i had been there recently ... 5 houses are up .. since the sites are big in size the houses are also pretty big .... and look pretty neat ..

Hmmm ... once more such big houses are up and it becomes a live-able community, then i think the rates might go up quite a bit ....

Comment

Prices are set to crash

Crash would be an understatement.
      My advice to all the buyers who are buying on loan/hard earned money. STOP. 6 months before we all go into recession. Wait for economy to recover, and then look around. Real estate has nothing left for investors too as of now.

Comment

Thanks.

Yes, I agree that when more homes are built, the prices will go way up.

Any other good developments around this area? Or, on Doddaballapur road? I have always a special place in my heart for Bangalore North, and I hope it won't turn out as messy as some other parts of the city... I like all the planning so far, and I hope they will bring the charm back.

Please post if anybody has anything to share.

Comment

Did you bought !!!

Hi Naidu,
          Did you bought the plot there. Hope you are aware of the present scenario in Bangalore as well as Globally. If you think that you are still have a guts to waste your money then please go ahead. Ultimately its your own money.:p

--Arindam
          Either land or AIR and FOOD. Choice is yours.

Comment

Thanks for your concerns, arin_12. I am fully aware of the current situation and in no rush to invest at this time.

I agree with you, living_it_up, that the prices in this layout somehow managed to stay steady and not so inflated during the boom. For people who like Yelahanka and Doddaballapur road, this layout is a great place to live.. with all the things you mentioned around here.

Let's just hope the economy turns around and prosperity returns..

Comment

Whats City Square?

No offence to anyone here. But Arin, what is City Square?

cheers

Comment

CitySquare is a developer name. They are famous for bad and good reason...

Comment

Much against what Arin might say, prices of property are looking up in Bangalore. After all Arin and many others are living in US and speculating on property price in Bangalore. To tell the truth when I asked for price in AECS layout where it was quoted Rs 3500 psft just 3 months back, it is now quoted at Rs 4500 psft. However prices of flats are rather steady with NEGOTIABLE tag attached. In other words if you are buying land anywhere in Bangalore Urban, it is yet worth doing it. Remember inbetween 2002 and 2003 even before anyone realised price of land in Bangalore shot up almost 4 times. Dont miss oportunities based on comments from NRIs who are just wanting prices to fall in India.

Comment

There is one thing about Bangalore. It is not what it used to be even 8 years ago. If someone talked of Kagdaspura then who would know it, even though the place is just about 10km from MG Road. As for North Bangalore it is yet to develop but when it does you wont find a place there. The property near Angsana spa was available for Rs 180psft in 2001 and today I am told it is atleast 10 times up.
                    Now regarding falling prices, that is a myth. Many NRIs who earlier invested in Bangalore have lost their last mouthful in US and are asking for low prices but unfortunately it wont happen. Just 2 days back Mysore farmers were asking for minimum 1.5 crores for an acre against 65L set by govt. If that is the case what will be the price in Bangalore.
                    However I will hasten to add that it will be foolhardy to buy property away from city. For example one developer has some property which is 15 km from KR Puram and in some developing ring road to new airport. These are examples of dangerous dealings. He charges 1200psft there.
                    So if u know the place then buy otherwise buy in a known place. ANd dont worry about comments from NRIs like Arin. They are sad that if their house in LA is sold they cant buy a 30x40site in Malleswaram.

Comment

The Kagadaspura is very pathetic scene now a day. And for your kind info
                      Jan 2007 = 25-27L for 1000sqft
                      June 2008 = 25-27L for 1200sqft.

what do you say ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X