First of all, thanks to the Administrators for such a nice forum. I am learing a lot about real estate in India, and Bangalore in particular, from all the experts.

I have been in touch with some brokers on a few plots in Ramanashree California Gardens in Yelahanka. I am surprised to see the variation in price being quoted by different plot owners. I see some asking over Rs.2500 per sq. ft and most asking about Rs.1600 to 1700 per sq. ft. This layout seems better than the adjacent BDA Duo Marvel or Vinayaka layouts where they are asking Rs.2500 per sq. ft. I am wondering why the plots in Ramanashree are selling at a lower price than Duo Marvel or other adjacent layouts. Why is Ramanashree not catching up on price with other layouts in the proximity? Not that I want to pay more, but I want to make sure that there are no legal issues, the documents are clear and the amenities are provided as promised. The broker thinks we can get it down below Rs.1500 per sq. ft which seems too good to be true given the prices around this area.

Anybody out there who knows about this area and the layout, could you please advise? Appreciate your help.

-TN
Read more
56 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Good Info

I own a plot too. but not in Ramanashree, next to Presige and in front of Duo. Feels good to hear this kind of information as a owner :D.
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested in buying something in Yelhanka area in one of gated comrmunity such as ramanashree. Would prefer if some landowner contact me directly.
    CommentQuote
  • can any one tell prices of plots in shahakarnagar in north Bangalore it would be great if u specify block wise hope there are no land issues here
    CommentQuote
  • ramanshree club membership

hi living_it_up,

Since, you have bought a plot in california Ramanshree, do you get a membership in california Ramanshree resort. I negotiated a plot but I had to let it go because the builder/ramanshree is not allowing membership to go to new owners.

It doesn't sense to buy a plot in a layout where you don't have free access to swimming pool, badminton, squash, tennis etc. I understand that people pay for spa and food charges. But usual club facilities are normally free.

Could you please confirm, how did it pan out for you from the club membership side.

Kind regards,
    amit

Originally Posted by living_it_up
    Dear everyone,

I have bought a site at Ramanashree California Gardens ... after much due-diligence .. checking up .. talking to ppl etc ..

From what i understand, this is going to be a great investment potential ..

While the Layout itself is approved by BBMP .. and i have paid the Tax recently at the Yelahanka tax office (they have Ramanashree California Gardens as a specific layout entry in their database for those who own sites here).

And the advantages of the layout have already been mentioned ..

But what i also found was this - on the same road as the layout, HM Constructions is coming up with a big apartment project - HM North City.. this is a 9 acre plot .. and will have around 600 plots ...
    There is already a Duo Marvel layout on this road .. Just behind Ramanashree Layout ... there is another apartment project coming up, called Green Squares or something ..

Plus, there is already the Prestige Monte Carlo just beside this layout .. there is a huge Nagarjuna constructions just beside Prestige ..

Plus there is a huge project by Shriram properties called Shriram Sahana coming up the Yelahanka Doddaballapur road ..

These are all the new projects .. announced in the last month or so.

You guys would have already heard of the Prestige Wellworth city coming up on 44 acres again some distance from Ramanashree ...

Plus, there is already a super-luxury apartment complex from Sobha (Azalea/Althea) not far from here ... there is a BCIL project (BCIL Collective) not far from here ..

After checking up so much .. i decided this layout was worth the investment .. bcos you get to build an independent house with the advantages of an apartment ..

Sorry to sound so positive abt this layout, but since i have purchased a land here .. its natural inst it ...

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I would be interested too. Could you please post some information, living_it_up?

Originally Posted by amityash
    hi living_it_up,

Since, you have bought a plot in california Ramanshree, do you get a membership in california Ramanshree resort. I negotiated a plot but I had to let it go because the builder/ramanshree is not allowing membership to go to new owners.

It doesn't sense to buy a plot in a layout where you don't have free access to swimming pool, badminton, squash, tennis etc. I understand that people pay for spa and food charges. But usual club facilities are normally free.

Could you please confirm, how did it pan out for you from the club membership side.

Kind regards,
    amit
    CommentQuote
  • current price

living_it_up ,

please let me know the current price in this layout , currently the brokers are telling around 1800 to 2000 ... is it still the same compared to 2 years back ?
    CommentQuote
  • is it worth paying 2k for these plots?
    BDA plots in BSK 6th stg, Anjanapura are available at lesser prices..
    CommentQuote
  • Massive potential

I have even seen 2 big apartments under construction inside this Ramanashree by big plot owners. Area is seeing massive development activity with heavy traffic, dense population. I am talking about Yelahanka Doddaballapur Road via this RCaliforniaG area/road. Sure has huge growth potential.
    CommentQuote
  • Feedback from any end user at Ramanashree LAyout

Have been seriously considering buying a villa plot at Ramanashree California with the intention of building a villa. I hear that it is no longer a villa layout but several small apartments are coming up there -am concerned that it may change the character of the place. On the other hand it might just about provide the critical mass for the community to sustain itself- it looked like a ghost town a couple of years ago when I visited the place and the prices does not seem increased at all in the last few years, while all around it, it is escalating by the day!! Are there people still buying the plots to make villas or is it only apartment builders who are buying it? Will the value of the plot appreciate /depreciate with new type of development? Would appreciate any updates/ feedback/views on the subject..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi UrbanPlanner,
    What is the current going rate at ramanashree.?
    Thx
    CommentQuote
  • Ramanashree California Gardens layout is not approved by any town planning authority. It was only DC converted. Some people say it is safe as that time there was no BDA, but i dont agree to that BDA exists from very long time. I am sure there was a some town planning authority.

Be very cautious, now a days not only having A khata is important bu also having a town planning such as BDA/BIAPPa/BMRDA is required...

The running rates are around rs. 2200 to 2400...
    CommentQuote