Plot in Ramanashree California Gardens Yelahanka

Last updated: March 13 2020
60 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Plot in Ramanashree California Gardens Yelahanka

CAN SOMEBODY QUICKLY SUGGESTquries about ramanasri califonia gardens

hi, i have a good offer from this property but worried and confused whether to go for it or not.
    reason-
    1] the present owner has SALE DEED,AGREMENT FROM RAMANASRI, BBMP KATHA, BBMP TAX PD RECIPTS , ,CONVERSION PAPER, , BUT DOES NOT HAVE link documents[old history] . ramanasri gave only one mother deed , panchayat approval ,conversion. IS THIS GOOD ENOUGH TO BUY .
    2] DOES BBMP KATHA, INDICATE THAT THE PROPERTY IS SAFE TO GO
    3] WHAT IF THE RAMANASRI GROUP HAS SOME LEGAL PROBLEM WITH ITS ORIGINAL OWNERS . IF ANY LIABILITIES ARE THERE WILL THEY BE PUSHED TO THE PRESENT OWNER.
    4] I HAVE GIVEN THIS TO MY LAWYER BUT I FULLY CANT DEPEND ON HIM
    THANKS . PLS HELP
    5] WILL GOVT ACQUIRE THIS, LATER AS THERE IS LAKE, SANTUARY,ETC . THOUGH IT IS COMING UNDER BBMP . HOW SAFE IT IS TO BUY

Comment

1. First this project is not approved by BDA. Any property inside Yelahanka Hobli needs approval from BDA and not BMRDA, BIAPPA or BMIC. Whataver the prices being quoted in this forum are nothing cheap for a unapproved layout (as of today).

Donot confuse with agencies like BBMP and BMRDA. BBMP only collects taxes and maintains a public residential area.
      They can issue khata but not approval.

A BDA approval of such large area come under -higher level approval- and you know what it means in India. That is why builders donot try for BDA approval. Though a new version of Sakkrama may help you to get your houses approved with a nominal fee but not as a project.

2. Please check peripheral ring road notification which indicates what areas under Yelahanka Hobli are notified for acquisition to build the 6 lane road. Your lawyer should be able to tell or you can check your survey numbers in that particular village and tally with PRR notification village/survey numbers. If your site falls on multiple survey numbers , please check that too. Not only this, also check whether your all survey nos in your project , the way you enter and exit also should not be notified. Good luck.
      Last edited October 27 2009, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
        Much against what Arin might say, prices of property are looking up in Bangalore. After all Arin and many others are living in US and speculating on property price in Bangalore. To tell the truth when I asked for price in AECS layout where it was quoted Rs 3500 psft just 3 months back, it is now quoted at Rs 4500 psft. However prices of flats are rather steady with NEGOTIABLE tag attached. In other words if you are buying land anywhere in Bangalore Urban, it is yet worth doing it. Remember inbetween 2002 and 2003 even before anyone realised price of land in Bangalore shot up almost 4 times. Dont miss oportunities based on comments from NRIs who are just wanting prices to fall in India.
        Thats 100% not true. AECS layout is still available at 3500-3700 psft. I never heard 4500 psft. You can check online ads too - its around 3700 max..

Comment

Originally posted by re0764 View Post
          1. First this project is not approved by BDA. Any property inside Yelahanka Hobli needs approval from BDA and not BMRDA, BIAPPA or BMIC. Whataver the prices being quoted in this forum are nothing cheap for a unapproved layout (as of today).

Donot confuse with agencies like BBMP and BMRDA. BBMP only collects taxes and maintains a public residential area.
          They can issue khata but not approval.

A BDA approval of such large area come under -higher level approval- and you know what it means in India. That is why builders donot try for BDA approval. Though a new version of Sakkrama may help you to get your houses approved with a nominal fee but not as a project.

2. Please check peripheral ring road notification which indicates what areas under Yelahanka Hobli are notified for acquisition to build the 6 lane road. Your lawyer should be able to tell or you can check your survey numbers in that particular village and tally with PRR notification village/survey numbers. If your site falls on multiple survey numbers , please check that too. Not only this, also check whether your all survey nos in your project , the way you enter and exit also should not be notified. Good luck.
          sorry my friend, this property comes under BMP... People I know have been paying BMP taxes for the last 2 or 3 years.

Was in Bangalore on a short visit recently... drove up on Doddaballapur Road until Angsana... boy, was I impressed with all the development in this area! The growth was so overwhelming that I was little intimidated. The airport kinda disappointed me though, I had higher hopes based on all the hype it created. bummer!

Wow, been a while since I was here last.. I hear a bit of an uptick in Real estate in Bangalore from some sources... hope it is all true!
          Last edited December 17 2009, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Ramanashree California Gardens

Thanks for your comments and posting.

I am in Bangalore and visited these sites two three times and finally would like sit and offer to buy either 50 * 100 or 60 * 80 sites for very good price than what you quotated in this forum.

I really need your opinions about the process and documents to collect.

One brokere said it is BBMP apporoved and easily can get loan but my broker some Reddy the original seller clear said who sold to Ramansree that it is DC converted and not BBMP approved and cannot get loan for these sites.

I am not interested for loan but want to see your opinons on other issues.

I area is fully developed and wide roads and very good schools near by compared any other areas. It is definitely a very high growth area and can see the prices move easily up wards compared to any other place.

Please reply that if this is BBIMP or BBMP approved or not if not what's the risk?

I can see more than 10 houses are built already and few coming up. I went one time at 7 PM immpressed the security and street lights inside the gardens.

Please reply at the earliest.

Comment

Anybody heard about the Peripheral ring road?

One builder is claiming that there is one peripheral ring road coming from the International air port and interjecting the Yalahanka-Doddaballapur road, somewhere after [but very close to] the Nagarjuna meadows, Montecarlo properties. I am not sure where it will go beyond that but he is trying to sell some property beyond the railway track [the one next to the Unitech heritage] quoting this road as the main access to the city. Did anybody heard of this road? Please update ASAP.

Comment

Good Info

I own a plot too. but not in Ramanashree, next to Presige and in front of Duo. Feels good to hear this kind of information as a owner .

Comment

I am interested in buying something in Yelhanka area in one of gated comrmunity such as ramanashree. Would prefer if some landowner contact me directly.

Comment

can any one tell prices of plots in shahakarnagar in north Bangalore it would be great if u specify block wise hope there are no land issues here

Comment

ramanshree club membership

hi living_it_up,

Since, you have bought a plot in california Ramanshree, do you get a membership in california Ramanshree resort. I negotiated a plot but I had to let it go because the builder/ramanshree is not allowing membership to go to new owners.

It doesn't sense to buy a plot in a layout where you don't have free access to swimming pool, badminton, squash, tennis etc. I understand that people pay for spa and food charges. But usual club facilities are normally free.

Could you please confirm, how did it pan out for you from the club membership side.

Kind regards,
                      amit

Originally posted by living_it_up
                      Dear everyone,

I have bought a site at Ramanashree California Gardens ... after much due-diligence .. checking up .. talking to ppl etc ..

From what i understand, this is going to be a great investment potential ..

While the Layout itself is approved by BBMP .. and i have paid the Tax recently at the Yelahanka tax office (they have Ramanashree California Gardens as a specific layout entry in their database for those who own sites here).

And the advantages of the layout have already been mentioned ..

But what i also found was this - on the same road as the layout, HM Constructions is coming up with a big apartment project - HM North City.. this is a 9 acre plot .. and will have around 600 plots ...
                      There is already a Duo Marvel layout on this road .. Just behind Ramanashree Layout ... there is another apartment project coming up, called Green Squares or something ..

Plus, there is already the Prestige Monte Carlo just beside this layout .. there is a huge Nagarjuna constructions just beside Prestige ..

Plus there is a huge project by Shriram properties called Shriram Sahana coming up the Yelahanka Doddaballapur road ..

These are all the new projects .. announced in the last month or so.

You guys would have already heard of the Prestige Wellworth city coming up on 44 acres again some distance from Ramanashree ...

Plus, there is already a super-luxury apartment complex from Sobha (Azalea/Althea) not far from here ... there is a BCIL project (BCIL Collective) not far from here ..

After checking up so much .. i decided this layout was worth the investment .. bcos you get to build an independent house with the advantages of an apartment ..

Sorry to sound so positive abt this layout, but since i have purchased a land here .. its natural inst it ...

Regards

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X