Collapse

Plot in Ramanashree California Gardens Yelahanka

Last updated: March 14 2021
61 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Plot in Ramanashree California Gardens Yelahanka

Yes, I would be interested too. Could you please post some information, living_it_up?

Originally posted by amityash View Post
    hi living_it_up,

Since, you have bought a plot in california Ramanshree, do you get a membership in california Ramanshree resort. I negotiated a plot but I had to let it go because the builder/ramanshree is not allowing membership to go to new owners.

It doesn't sense to buy a plot in a layout where you don't have free access to swimming pool, badminton, squash, tennis etc. I understand that people pay for spa and food charges. But usual club facilities are normally free.

Could you please confirm, how did it pan out for you from the club membership side.

Kind regards,
    amit

Comment

current price

living_it_up ,

please let me know the current price in this layout , currently the brokers are telling around 1800 to 2000 ... is it still the same compared to 2 years back ?

Comment

is it worth paying 2k for these plots?
        BDA plots in BSK 6th stg, Anjanapura are available at lesser prices..

Comment

Massive potential

I have even seen 2 big apartments under construction inside this Ramanashree by big plot owners. Area is seeing massive development activity with heavy traffic, dense population. I am talking about Yelahanka Doddaballapur Road via this RCaliforniaG area/road. Sure has huge growth potential.
          Last edited February 13 2012, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Feedback from any end user at Ramanashree LAyout

Have been seriously considering buying a villa plot at Ramanashree California with the intention of building a villa. I hear that it is no longer a villa layout but several small apartments are coming up there -am concerned that it may change the character of the place. On the other hand it might just about provide the critical mass for the community to sustain itself- it looked like a ghost town a couple of years ago when I visited the place and the prices does not seem increased at all in the last few years, while all around it, it is escalating by the day!! Are there people still buying the plots to make villas or is it only apartment builders who are buying it? Will the value of the plot appreciate /depreciate with new type of development? Would appreciate any updates/ feedback/views on the subject..

Comment

Hi UrbanPlanner,
              What is the current going rate at ramanashree.?
              Thx

Comment

Ramanashree California Gardens layout is not approved by any town planning authority. It was only DC converted. Some people say it is safe as that time there was no BDA, but i dont agree to that BDA exists from very long time. I am sure there was a some town planning authority.

Be very cautious, now a days not only having A khata is important bu also having a town planning such as BDA/BIAPPa/BMRDA is required...

The running rates are around rs. 2200 to 2400...

Comment

u have plot for sale in ramanshree?

Comment

No Buying / Selling: IREF doesn't approve of or encourage buying or selling of real estate on the forum. Seeking buyers or sellers could attract suspension or a permanent ban.
                    Talk TRUE; Talk IREF

Comment

Hello, greetings. anyone went to the layout recently? I was there 3 weeks back to see Esteem Northwood rowhouses which are inside this layout compound. In the layout, there are some houses built sporadically but there are more apartments esp in the beginnig of the entrance. So I would say still not many houses around there. Layout is nice and calm. I also found some real good advantages of this area. But not sure what are the top quality schools around, hospitals, big public parks, etc. Anyone has any idea pl? Thanks.

Last edited January 24 2020, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X