There is an apartment complex consisting of 400 houses, being constructed jointly by ittina properties and ASN holdings. Ittina is developer and ASN holding is owner of 5 acre land. It is called as Ittina Akkala, on whitefield main road, near ITPL at hoody junction.

I want to draw your attention on shenanigans being played by both of them

I purchased a flat in same apartment complex in Jan 2005. As per agreement it is due for posseion in Oct 2005, but even after 15 months of possession date, it is far from completion.

Both ASN holdings and Ittina threat customers and have fetched almost all the money and have diverted the fund to different projects.

The story with ASN holdings is even bad. The owner of asn holdings, SN ravikumar never picks up the phone or his mobile and when you go to his office he ask yo to go to court.

Even now they have started extracting money thorugh a new means. ASN asks every customer to pay 30K INR towards registration bribe.

Hope, 400 families in Ittina Akkala can come out of this menace and save their hard earned money.
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I would keep away from Ittina.
    They are getting into legal issues related to land on which flats are constructed.

Also, if you visit any of their earlier constructions, you'll realise that they have very poor quality of building.
    CommentQuote