DSR sunrise near Hope form junction at 3800/- sqft...
Is it a good buy?
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any idea guys....You can comment in and around area of hope form junction also...
    Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • near hope farm circle , in ecc road u have SV Milan,SV TEJAS, Pavani builders and Balaji developers .
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Suresh ....Whats the current rate of these projects?

I thinks approach road are very small in these project..Once all apartment gets occupied it will have traffic issues.
    CommentQuote
  • SV Milan - Rs 3100 - Rs 3400 per sq ft - This project is completed and people have occupied,some are left to be sold , i had booked a 2bhk in nov 2010 (Rs 2500 per sq ft).

SV TEJAS - This project is just started now Rs 2900 per sqft.

Yes approach road is small.

>> traffic issues.
    I dont think so. There are 3 exits in this road.
    CommentQuote
  • how is DSR builder overall any positive negative feedback?

Originally Posted by ssuresh83
    SV Milan - Rs 3100 - Rs 3400 per sq ft - This project is completed and people have occupied,some are left to be sold , i had booked a 2bhk in nov 2010 (Rs 2500 per sq ft).

SV TEJAS - This project is just started now Rs 2900 per sqft.

Yes approach road is small.

>> traffic issues.
    I dont think so. There are 3 exits in this road.
    CommentQuote
  • >> how is DSR builder overall any positive negative feedback?
    yes they are good . they come under B grade. you must give information on the apartment name.apartments near to DSR green vista like SV MILAN, SV TEJAS are also good due to less flats, hence u receive more UDS( the builder also provides A Khatta) . In SV Milan there are 72 flats and everyone gets 609 sq ft of UDS (min) compared to DSR green vista which has 200 flats , hence they receive 400 sq ft UDS (min).
    CommentQuote
  • DSR are not trustworthy - They don't get you occupancy certificate, Khata, rain water harvesting systems. Their bores dry up within an year of operation.

Visit the completed apartments of DSR and talk to people before making decision - Spring Beauty, Elegance, Green Vista...

Spring Beauty area was under litigation.. i guess now its solved
    Elegance - built on drains

None of these have OC, Khata in place.
    You will spend a little more with an A class builder and get approvals, and have a peaceful sleep.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by awellwisher
    DSR are not trustworthy - They don't get you occupancy certificate, Khata, rain water harvesting systems. Their bores dry up within an year of operation.

Visit the completed apartments of DSR and talk to people before making decision - Spring Beauty, Elegance, Green Vista...

Spring Beauty area was under litigation.. i guess now its solved
    Elegance - built on drains

None of these have OC, Khata in place.
    You will spend a little more with an A class builder and get approvals, and have a peaceful sleep.

Hi A Well Wisher,

I saw you have made 3 posts and all against DSR, and that too under a fake name. Are you a customer of DSR?
    I am interested as I have brought a flat in their upcoming DSR Eden Green.
    Can you please share your mail id through PM/Visitor Message?
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to buy 3BHK flat in DSR sunrise, Hope farm circle,channasandra Main road, whitefield. How is DSR builder ? Is it a wise investment to buy in that area.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

if you are looking around Hopeform, next to MVJ college there is one more
    ARK Serene county currently they are quoting 3500/- but you can get for 3400/-

overall project looks good and they have good reputation in Andhra Pradesh
    and this is their first project in Bangalore.

by the way i have booked one in that.

Thanks,
    Karna.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote

• Hello Krishna,

if you look at that post he is talking about 50k extra i don't know much about that calculations..but overall cost is less than the other comparable builders and if you see the replies for that post all are again from the same guy( BechareArkBuyers) and in the end he mentioned that he disagree with his own comments!!!

i don't know i brought and sofar i don't see any issues and there is forum in facebook go and check for the feedback
    http://www./groups/366240180092389/?ref=ts&fref=ts

and more over they have 3phases there it self and this is 1st phase if they cheat big in phase one they might not get buyers for rest of the phases

Thanks,
    Karna.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sankarp
    I am planning to buy 3BHK flat in DSR sunrise, Hope farm circle,channasandra Main road, whitefield. How is DSR builder ? Is it a wise investment to buy in that area.
    The area is a developing location and will be a good one in a few years by the time the apartment is finished. As far as DSR is concerned, I have seen their Spring Beauty and Green Vista project. They are a decent builder with ok build quality. They do deliver most of the amenities they promise & have experience in high rise buildings.

However, they may not provide all documentation on delivery. Sometime ago, I was interested in buying an apartment at DSR Green Vista but they were not providing 'A' khata. So, please do due diligence before proceeding further.
    CommentQuote
  • Ark Serene County is a decent option if you keep your expectations reasonable, keeping in mind the budget cost. Two of my colleagues have booked in this project and so far they have no major complaints. The documentation looks good and one colleague got loan from SBI & the other from LIC. The building progress for Phase 1 seems to be going on schedule. Please note that as two more phases are to be built, construction work will be going on the site for the next 18 months at least.
    CommentQuote
  • Any information on SV Tejas. I couldn't find any website or other details on the net. How is the builder, amenities etc?
    CommentQuote