I've shortlisted 3BHK flat on Valmark Amoda on Kammanahalli road. The plot is east facing, but the flat main door which I'm getting is 'south facing'. The builder says it's vaastu compliant, but I would require your help in deciding whether the buy is ok.

Floor plan: http://www.valmark.in/images/projects/ongoing/amoda/floorplans/type_c4_a4.jpg

Also, is 70L a good deal for 1815sqft flat?

Regards,
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am no vastu expert but from what i can see, your door is South west facing which should not be.

You have in-numerous websites available which give vastu tips.

One such is VASTU SHASTRA TIPS FOR MAIN ENTRANCE DOOR | Architecture Ideas
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ritzman
    I've shortlisted 3BHK flat on Valmark Amoda on Kammanahalli road. The plot is east facing, but the flat main door which I'm getting is 'south facing'. The builder says it's vaastu compliant, but I would require your help in deciding whether the buy is ok.

Floor plan: http://www.valmark.in/images/projects/ongoing/amoda/floorplans/type_c4_a4.jpg

Regards,

I suggest you post your query on https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/legal-vastu-home-loans/vastu/218-vaastu-shastra--tips/page31?t=55&page=31

Realacres is providing excellent reviews....may be of help to you as well.
    CommentQuote
  • i am not an expert of vasthu, but as per std set of vaasthu rules say, main door facing east (East side of north east or centre) and north (north side of north east corner) are best, master bed room should always be in south west corner of the house, north east corner should not have a bed room, kitchen should be either south east corner or north west, and centre of the house called brahmasthana should be empty. as for as i am concerned which ever direction the house facing if master bed room, kitchen and ishaan(north east should be open means no bedroom or kitchen in this corner) should be a good house to go ahead.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ritzman

Regards,

Hi,

Did you book this property? I am also considering this project. Will be visiting the site this weekend to check Vastu. Please let me know your feedback.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Personally I dont believe too much in Vastu, but if you do and if you have a Android phone, download the Vastu Compass app.
    It will help you in determining the compliance for each entrance and rooms of the house.

Secondly is 70 lacs all inclusive package ? If yes then it a good deal.

1 thing you may need to keep in mind is that there is a masjid right next to the project, so if you are particular about that, then something to kee in mind.

Originally Posted by ritzman

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Hi honest

I believe in vastu and I feel its important not just for the peace or mind but also while renting/reselling the property because many believe in this.

They are offering 2 BHK, 1310 sqft for INR 4000 per sq/ft wihch come to around 62 lacs not sure if its worth investing in this project.

Please let me know your views and if I can get a similar offer in terms of space and price which is ready to move manayata tech park, whitefiled, HSR.
    CommentQuote
  • 62 lacs .. IMO is a good deal.
    I have seen the project personally.. Its construction is good and floor plans are also good and good amenities.
    You may have to check out the Vastu part since I didnt check that
    Also check my last point in previous post if you are ok with that.
    Also check the neighbourhood and surroundings if you are OK.. Visit the place after 8 pm

Originally Posted by needhome4me
    Hi honest

I believe in vastu and I feel its important not just for the peace or mind but also while renting/reselling the property because many believe in this.

They are offering 2 BHK, 1310 sqft for INR 4000 per sq/ft wihch come to around 62 lacs not sure if its worth investing in this project.

Please let me know your views and if I can get a similar offer in terms of space and price which is ready to move manayata tech park, whitefiled, HSR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by honest
    Visit the place after 8 pm

Just curious. Why 8 PM? Any particular reason..
    CommentQuote
  • LOL.. I guess what he ment was to vist the place when its dark and check the surrounding like street lights, shops and people around.

Honest, let us know if there is anything specific about 8 PM :)
    CommentQuote