Collapse

Aishwarya Homes -Project Aero CITI

Last updated: February 19 2010
18 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Aishwarya Homes -Project Aero CITI

Yes, I have paid more than 10 lakhs but still did not get the site registered and Aishwarya builders postpone giving reason not being approved by BIAAPPA

Comment

Dear friend,

Better get back the money you have already paid.

ks2071746

Comment

Originally posted by adh54 View Post
        Has anyone had experience with Aishvaryaa Builders, I was planning to invest in Aishvaryaa Dimond near Airport.
        Dear friend,

I also gather from my Bangalore friends, better to avoid this.

ks2071746

Comment

Kaustav, your detailed post was fantastic ! It is really very helpful to know the legalities and papers that one needs - i'm taking a print of your post

Comment

Same is the case with me with this builder.

Originally posted by Manoj View Post
            My Name is Manoj, has booked a site under Aishwarya/Presidency Projects office located at Rjaji Nagar(Busveshwar Nagar) . The site(ShreeEnclave ) located at Bidadi, paid advance money around 8 lakh(40*60 site)s in the year 2007 November. Unfortunately the registration not happened yet, they are blaming the government every time for the approval and keep saying it will happen in the next month. I opted for the money back arnd 6 months ago as said in the agreement policy, but they are not giving my money back , and again keep postponing. Friends can any one help me ? What can I do to get my money back ?

Regards
            Manoj Bhaskar
            Hi Manoj,

Did you get your money back from this builder? I also have 3.5 lacs stuck with this builder. And they are not ready to re-fund saying its a bad economic condition. If you have not yet got your refund, we can put some joint effort to get back our money. Please send your contact ID. I have sent my ID in a separate mail.

Thanks,

Comment

Ask Wiseman! He has got two plots in Koramangala!! He will tell u what to do! LOL!

Comment

Any body bought or invested in aishwarya's Grand Hill project..

Comment

Dear All,

Its a good place to investment if the following points are justified.

1. I dont know how many years it will take for Metropolitan facilities to reach there, as these are very far away even from out-border of city.
                  2. Builders say this is hot spot as per the future master plan, but what if master plan changes.
                  3. If you invest now, you can not use the plot if you want in even next 5 to 6 yrs min.
                  4. Your money is blocked for such a long time and no grantee that these area will give good returns.
                  5. above all the land price is too high....

Comment

is aishwarya homes same as sri aishwarya developers?

there was this project called aero empire where my money is presently stuck...they have not developed it at all and show no signs of getting it registered to us..i would like to know how to get my money back...any help will be appreciated..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X