All,
I am thinking to buy a plot 60x40 at Bangalore North (Devanahalli) AERO CITI by Aishwarya Homes ,they are asking for 800- 850 rs/sqft , they say it is DC Converted ( ie grama panchayath approved with biaapa noc ) and Bank cant give loan for these type of plots ,I have a question is it ok to buy the plot .
Please post your valuable thoughts and suggestions and if possible put forthe your comments on Aishwarya Homes .

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration .

Thanks
Sairam.
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any body bought or invested in aishwarya's Grand Hill project..
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

Its a good place to investment if the following points are justified.

1. I dont know how many years it will take for Metropolitan facilities to reach there, as these are very far away even from out-border of city.
    2. Builders say this is hot spot as per the future master plan, but what if master plan changes.
    3. If you invest now, you can not use the plot if you want in even next 5 to 6 yrs min.
    4. Your money is blocked for such a long time and no grantee that these area will give good returns.
    5. above all the land price is too high....
    CommentQuote
  • is aishwarya homes same as sri aishwarya developers?

there was this project called aero empire where my money is presently stuck...they have not developed it at all and show no signs of getting it registered to us..i would like to know how to get my money back...any help will be appreciated..
    CommentQuote