Hi All,

Could you please advise if AR Group, Bangalore is a builder or an agent??? Can I trust him??? I am a first time home buyer, so I am very cautious. Is this the right time to invest in bangalore???? thanks for your help.

Sujit
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Are you talking about AR Khan? Looks like he is an agent, although I hv never interacted with him personally. How is your experiance? In this market - the builders are under tremendous pressure to sell of the inventory - so be careful and make sure you have varified all the document by a professional legal aide.

Arindam
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

i'm also gathering information about him. pls let me know about this AR property builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Did you get nay information abt AR properties?
    CommentQuote
  • yes, AR properties is an Agent only? I confirmed it.

Do some one have any info about commune properties, I got the details from commune.com

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sujitkrishnan
    Hi All,

Could you please advise if AR Group, Bangalore is a builder or an agent??? Can I trust him??? I am a first time home er, so I am very cautious. Is this the right time to invest in bangalore???? thanks for your help.

Sujit

Dear friend,

Please wait for atleast another 12 months to invest in RE.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Is it safe to deal with AR Group???? I am planing to invest on an apartment near Whitefield (AR Group, raghavendra hills). Plz reply soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Investment in a RE, Not a good any any more.
    CommentQuote
  • Do not believe this Agent (Khan)

Guys,

Do not believe agents. This Guy (Khan, A.R Group) is used to give false promises till you buy the property. Once you bought, he will not do whatever he promised. Also if you want to buy any property, approach the builder directly. You can save atleast 3 lakhs. Do not buy any property from agents.
    CommentQuote
  • Dont buy

Guys

This AR group is a big fraud.. They are generally agents tied up with multiple owners, who themselves dont trust each other... They will give all false promises and get the flat registered and just finish 70-80% of the work.. They will not even bother to get the registered meter, lift and many more .. So dont fall for this AR group.. Once u pay ur advance, they are very very rude to the costumers.... If u dont trust this thread, check out their previous projects which were left in the middle of the construction to all the costumers agony who have registered the flats and now sufferring...
    CommentQuote
  • AR Group. DS MAX these guys are the agents , but they talk as if they are the builders. They market properties which are built by small time builders and 99% of these will have one or other problems like deviations, no proper entry roads etc So BEWARE!
    CommentQuote
  • Yes..He is the biggest fraud in Bangalore.He will behave as if he is the owner first.Until we go for registration we will not get to know the truth.Once we complete the registration,he will start showing his real face.He will finish the structure first by using low quality stuffs and the quality is worse.So at any point he will not start the bookings until he finishes the structure.He will say like all the bookings are done and so many stories...and make us to do the payment fast.Once we do the payment he will treat us like pigs.he will not finish up the work on time.and mess the things like anything.Never go for this guy.Even if the money is higher always go with known builder.You can trust the building etc .There are so many builders..plz go for them but never this guy.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi amit

i just saw a property in A. Narayanpura a 1100 sft of AR BUILDER and I met a person in the name of Mr khan whose office is near "MORE" in mahadevpura itself . the property name is TIRUMALA PARADISE can u plz suggest about his property ,,,it will be a gr8 help to me ...i have booked the flat by giving 50K ...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Amit it will be a gr8 help if i can contact u any time ......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ks2071746
    Dear friend,

Please wait for atleast another 12 months to invest in RE.

ks2071746

sujith which propertu u saw , as i recently saw the TIRUMALA PARADISE in narayanpura
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaibhavk111
    Hi amit

i just saw a property in A. Narayanpura a 1100 sft of AR BUILDER and I met a person in the name of Mr khan whose office is near "MORE" in mahadevpura itself . the property name is TIRUMALA PARADISE can u plz suggest about his property ,,,it will be a gr8 help to me ...i have booked the flat by giving 50K ...

Hi Vaibhav,

Even I am also looking for details about ths AR builder. I too booked a flat by 1lk with Ar GROUP.
    Can i contact you?
    Regards
    4madsun4
    CommentQuote