Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AR Group, Bangalore. Builder or Agent?????

Collapse
X
Collapse

AR Group, Bangalore. Builder or Agent?????

Last updated: September 12 2013
20 | Posts
8584 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AR Group, Bangalore. Builder or Agent?????

Hi All,

Could you please advise if AR Group, Bangalore is a builder or an agent??? Can I trust him??? I am a first time home buyer, so I am very cautious. Is this the right time to invest in bangalore???? thanks for your help.

Sujit

Re : AR Group, Bangalore. Builder or Agent?????

Are you talking about AR Khan? Looks like he is an agent, although I hv never interacted with him personally. How is your experiance? In this market - the builders are under tremendous pressure to sell of the inventory - so be careful and make sure you have varified all the document by a professional legal aide.

Arindam

Comment

Hi,

i'm also gathering information about him. pls let me know about this AR property builders.

Comment

yes, AR properties is an Agent only? I confirmed it.

Do some one have any info about commune properties, I got the details from commune.com

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by sujitkrishnan View Post
          Hi All,

Could you please advise if AR Group, Bangalore is a builder or an agent??? Can I trust him??? I am a first time home er, so I am very cautious. Is this the right time to invest in bangalore???? thanks for your help.

Sujit
          Dear friend,

Please wait for atleast another 12 months to invest in RE.

ks2071746

Comment

Is it safe to deal with AR Group???? I am planing to invest on an apartment near Whitefield (AR Group, raghavendra hills). Plz reply soon.

Comment

Investment in a RE, Not a good any any more.
              Either land or AIR and FOOD. Choice is yours.

Comment

Do not believe this Agent (Khan)

Guys,

Do not believe agents. This Guy (Khan, A.R Group) is used to give false promises till you buy the property. Once you bought, he will not do whatever he promised. Also if you want to buy any property, approach the builder directly. You can save atleast 3 lakhs. Do not buy any property from agents.

Comment

Dont buy

Guys

This AR group is a big fraud.. They are generally agents tied up with multiple owners, who themselves dont trust each other... They will give all false promises and get the flat registered and just finish 70-80% of the work.. They will not even bother to get the registered meter, lift and many more .. So dont fall for this AR group.. Once u pay ur advance, they are very very rude to the costumers.... If u dont trust this thread, check out their previous projects which were left in the middle of the construction to all the costumers agony who have registered the flats and now sufferring...

Comment

AR Group. DS MAX these guys are the agents , but they talk as if they are the builders. They market properties which are built by small time builders and 99% of these will have one or other problems like deviations, no proper entry roads etc So BEWARE!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X