hi, i am based at pune & planning to buy a flat in Bangalore. can anybody forward links to sites where i can get area wise latest rates of flats in Bangalore?
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Flat rates in Bangalore

Hi Rajan,

well there are a few ways of finding out the current market rates in Bangalore... 1 is the Bangalore Times of India publishes the rates atleast once in 2 months. An easier way to get an idea of rates is to vist magicbricks.com, or 99acres.com choose city blore n browse.

Cheers,
    Ashwin Leyland
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rajan,

Before u invest In Real estate in Banglore i would like to tell u some facts about the properties in Banglore, As per a recent survey, there has been a slowdown in realty demand by 6% to 7% . Bangalore South is a preferred area for investment followed by Bangalore North and East. Together, these three account for 77 per cent of the demand from Bangalore. When taken as a percentage of total demand, there has been absolutely no variance in the demand within sub-cities, indicating that the property hotspots and the demand equation within different sub-cities had stabilized in the last few months. Another finding on the demand for properties on rent indicates the demand for rental properties is maximum in Bangalore South (33 per cent of total), followed by Bangalore East (29 per cent) and Bangalore North (17 per cent).
    CommentQuote
  • Wait

Wait for some more time... You will get much better offer. Don't buy for investment purpose now. You have missed the hype.
    My friends is not able to give his flat for rent @ 9000 which was earlier @10000.
    CommentQuote