Sort by :
Filter by :
- Did you visit the project? Someone told me that roads are not good to this property.i think 1250 should be high.
What is the definition of premium plots here??CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes! i did visist the site. The site is under construction.. they are laying the pipelines and electricity cables .... roads are yet to be tarred in all phases(Phase 1,2 and 3. I am discussing of plots in Phase 4) ...
the premium site is east facing corner plot .... does anyone know what is the current rate there ?CommentQuote0Flag
- i meant ..how was the approach road..is it good...it looks like this layout amid KHB and that is the selling point.you can enquire few layouts surrounding this for rate comparision...CommentQuote0Flag
- This golden developers is decent developer. I had visited their layout about two years ago, this is a decently built compound. I do not know what is the current status, because their website is very poorly maintained.
I am replying you based on an email message I got today stating the site progress. In that mail they says that there are few villas constructed & also there is a medical college coming nearby, etc.. please go and check.
If those things are there as stated, then you can buy the site at that price. This site is positioned as a bit of premium layout so the price is justified.
- Thanks a lot for all your valuable suggestions and inputs.
- BMRDA approval
They told the plan was approved by APA( Annekal planning authority ) sister concern of BMRDA. Any ambiguity will arise in future because of the plan was not approved by BMRDA
Please suggest hw to go abt itOriginally Posted by SSquareHi,
I am inpressed with the plethora of information that this provides. Hence when it came to purchase of real estate I thought of seeking advice here.
I am planning to buy 2 plot in Golden Enclave by Global developers. They are quoting 1250/sft. for a regular and 1350/sft for premium plot. The site is BMRDA approved and located amid Surya Nagar (KHB project) near Attibele Circle. Here is their URL www.globaldevelopersblr.com - HOME
I could not find much information aboout the builder on net and in this forum too it is mentioned in one of the threads.
With this thread my intention is to find out if anyone has dealt with this developer before...If yes, please share your expreince. Also please let me know the prevailing rates in that area? Is it safe to invest in Attibele now? How long will it take to reap the benefits of investment?
Thanks in advance for your help and advice. Would really appreciate it.CommentQuote0Flag
- They told the plan was approved by APA( Annekal planning authority ) sister concern of BMRDA. Any ambiguity will arise in future because of the plan was not approved by BMRDA
Please suggest hw to go abt itCommentQuote0Flag
- APA is same as BMRDA
Regarding Approval: Approval from Anekal Planning Authority is equivalent to BMRDA approval. BMRDA was broken down into planning authorities for different sections of greater bangalore like Anekal, Hoskote, Magadi, BIAAPA, BMICAPA etc. The important thing to ensure when 'BMRDA approval' is claimed by developers is to ask for the BMRDA/APA approval number and look-up/verify the status of the same in the concerned planning authority's website. I've done your job a little easier by looking it up for you: ANEKAL PLANNING AUTHORITY
Pricing Opinion: I feel that the price quoted for the concerned layouts is very much on the higher side because these layouts are deep inside without good road access. Their village limits are Jigala and Adigondanahalli. If I'm not mistaken, the layout you are referring to is on the central + marker on this wikimapia link: http://wikimapia.org/#lat=12.8051659&lon=77.7558581&z=14&l=0&m=b
Even though the CDP Maps would have marked roads, it will take tens of years (if at all) and a host of litigations before seeing any action. My suggestion is don't go by the 'proposed roads' in CDP Map. Better to go for layouts that already have good access roads. For instance, Attibele-Sarjapur road is shown to be a 300 feet STRR (Ring Road) in the CDP Map. It is safer to consider that the 300 feet road doesn't exist today and base your judgement on the current status.
However, in case of Attibele-Sarjapur road, the current status is that it is a state highway (State Highway 35 - about 80 feet road) which is a good thing. There are BMRDA approved layouts (like Golden Gate Harmony, Saiguru Sundale, etc) on this road where you'd get plots for less than the prices quoted in Golden Enclave layout. Attibele-Sarjapur road is hardly half a Kilometer ahead of the point on Hosur road where you'd take left for Golden Enclave.CommentQuote0Flag
- i agree with awinrao.From the legal point of view , layout looks cleaner compare to other layouts with 22 years history and all.Approach roads are the only concern.But i think developer is charging more because of KHB phase 3 angle.There is alot of KHB activites going on there with gov acquiring close to 1200 acres.Even because of KHB thing , other layouts(sai residency) and apartments(green view) are coming between housr road and sarajapur - attibele road.If you want to see this enter from sarajapur - attibele road to golden enclave.If KHB is not there then this place is dead.But i heard that KHB has already acquire 60% land and 40% it is negotating with farmers.CommentQuote0Flag
- I have a plot here and am thinking of selling it at around 1100 per sq ft. The plot is in the earlier phasesCommentQuote0Flag
- in which phase you have the plot??any particular reason for selling??CommentQuote0Flag
- Phase 1/2 - No real reason for selling. No long term interest in Bangalore currently. Price I am expecting is very reasonable.CommentQuote0Flag
- No interest? What happened to all the people 'buying at 1250/1400?"CommentQuote0Flag
- quite interesting how people try to create hype for these projects :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by sbsbpoquite interesting how people try to create hype for these projects :)
@sbs, dont be surprised or disheartened. 95% of everyone here on the forum is a "Researcher" and they come here only to gather information, collect it and take it away. Very few really share information here, though, everyone has tons and tons of knowledge, information or experience. Nobody wants the other man to become smart too. Each wants the other to either suffer or learn the hard way, since they say, "nobody helped me, nobody taught me, why should I"?CommentQuote1Flag