I am looking to buy a 2/3 bedroom flat off Bannergatt road. One of the real estate(Radiant Lotus) has quoated me 2050 per square fit and a have a few Questions in that regard:

1. First of all is Bannerghatta Road is a good buy in Baglore in the persenat scenario ? (Considering the distance from Airport/MG Road/software companies/transportation etc.)

2. What should be a good price per squarefoot in this area ?

3. I am open to buy in any parts of B'lore partially for investment purpose and partially for use, should I choose this area or any other comparing to other upcoming area where prices are still cheap (say YELENAHALLI BEGUR ROAD) ?

Please provide genuine opinion.

NewB
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • First of all, dont fall for this "off-bannerghatta road" trick. They should rather say off-Begur Road. It is just a marketing gimmick by many builders especially by Radiant and Mahaveer (who are both in fact brothers and have separated now) who have quite a few projects here like Lotus, Jade, Rose etc. There is a BMTC bus route from Radiant Rose which is about a min walk from Lotus. Dunno where it goes. I had checked out almost all their properties a year back. That time they were quoting about 1800-2050 for Rose. I dont have the quote for Lotus with me. Now why would you pay the same price that they were asking about a year back in that kind of area when there are so many other builders who have decreased their price with projects closer to Bghatta road and better area than Rose/Lotus/Palms/Marvel. There is one builder which is even offering the car parking free which should be 1 to 1.5 L as is the usual norm. I stay at Begur Rd, so I'd advise you not to buy this side. If you wait a few more months prices will come down further.
    CommentQuote
  • More Trick

What do you need most ? Your office distance, School, College, Hospital, Food center ...
    Why are we people behind the Airport. Do you travel to airport daily ? Let the airport to be 50KM away. It does not bother. In a year you may be traveling once. But in this scenario it is possible that you will not make any travel by air as the prices are too high. And I believe its very hard to stay near AP as the sound at night will kill you some time. And your house should not be on the main road too. It gives you unnecessary pollution every time.
    CommentQuote
  • Ha, ha!

Originally Posted by arin_12
    What do you need most ? Your office distance, School, College, Hospital, Food center ...
    Why are we people behind the Airport. Do you travel to airport daily ? Let the airport to be 50KM away. It does not bother. In a year you may be traveling once. But in this scenario it is possible that you will not make any travel by air as the prices are too high. And I believe its very hard to stay near AP as the sound at night will kill you some time. And your house should not be on the main road too. It gives you unnecessary pollution every time.

Perfect logic about Airport. I lived next to old (HAL) Airport and could look down directly on the runway. For an aficionado like me, there is nothing like watching the Mirages, Jaguars, MiGs and Sukhois take off and do aerobatics on top of the runway. Not to mention the indigenous Helicopter - almost saw it from its early days to the time it was productionised. And then the LCA (saw its maiden flight) and the Saras (its maiden flight too!).

Also, one day was surprised to see an Air China Jumbo done up very colorfully - then the news had it that the Chinese PM was in town. Nice experience, and you get so used to the noise that the quiet is quite disconcerting :D!

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Got a call from a leading developer I had met a year back at a home expo at Koramangala Indoor Stadium. He is quoting 35 L all incl now which cost 37.5 L that time. Who says prices haven't fallen?
    CommentQuote
  • Benefit !!!

after 1 yr you are paying less than what ever he was quating. again if you bargain it will come down to 30-32L. So you are getting
    1. 10-15 % Less
    2. Saving One years Interest.
    3. Your Saving Might have increased and need to take less koan

So is this are not beneficial ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shreelesh kumar
    Got a call from a leading developer I had met a year back at a home expo at Koramangala Indoor Stadium. He is quoting 35 L all incl now which cost 37.5 L that time. Who says prices haven't fallen?

Mind sharing details with me? Am looking to buy a flat so would love to know the location etc. I can be reached at ajayclicks at gmail

Cheers
    Ajay
    CommentQuote