Hi,
I am looking for a residential plot near K R puram. I have few sites in my mind and expecting a feed back from this forum.

Lake View Gardens. The builder of this site is "Green garden properties". This is in Kalkere Channasandra, near kalyan nagar. This is 4 km from outer rind road. This site is situated in hormavu ring road. They claim that they have BBMP approvals. They are asking for 2500/ sq. ft. I went and saw this site. It is good looking. I have seen other projects of this builder near Banjare layout. They say SBT and Axis back will give home loan. SBI will not give.

Another one is "ANI ECO ZONE" in K R Puram. This is developed by Ani Realtors. They are claiming that they have BDA approved sites. They are quoting 2700/- sq. feet. This 5 km from K R Puram Bridge.

Another one is K C Krishna reddy layout, K R puram. This is near Garden City College. They are also claiming that the have BDA approved sites.

Could you please give some idea about the prices in these area and which one have good sites?

Thanks in advance.
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • premak,

Do any of these layouts ( that you visited ) have houses/people living in them ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I have visited Ani Eco Zone and Lake view Garden. Four houses were getting constructed. One problem i felt with Lake view garden was, adjacent property is a big govt. property. I heard that all the waste water from K R Puram and surrounding area are comes to this property and chances for more musquitoes. I dont know whether this this true.

Ani eco zone is in Kurudu Sonnenahalli Village BidaraHalli Hobli

regards
    Prem
    CommentQuote
  • Ani Eco Zone

Hi,

Please let me know if any one have bought plots from Ani Eco zone as I am interested to purchase plot in Ani Eco zone.

As of now, they are quoting 2700 persqft. Have any of you completed Legal verification? If so, can you please share BDA approval number and other necessary things to be noted?

Thanks
    Giri
    CommentQuote
  • hi, i have seen lake view property, plan is good. planning to book. builder is quoting Rs 2600 per sqft. let us know if anyone have already bought the site here. we can discuss more about this property.
    CommentQuote
  • Ani Eco Zone, K R Puram

i have been observing Ani Eco Zone site near KR Puram for some time. This site seems interesting but, the development is not taking off as it should be. The roads laid by them are not quality one. No provision for water, they are constructing water tank for last 3 months.No security provided by builders.
    besides all this they are quoting 2600 for BDA Approved sites...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hblbgr
    hi, i have seen lake view property, plan is good. planning to book. builder is quoting Rs 2600 per sqft. let us know if anyone have already bought the site here. we can discuss more about this property.

Hi ,

Have you booked the plot in Lake View? I am looking to buy one. If you have bought, what is teh site number?
    CommentQuote
  • i have taken plot in lake view garden.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • siddha56563 years ago
      Hi Prashant! How much it costed you? How's your experience with this land, its been 4 years since you purchased it..Have u constructed the house there?

I'm looking to buy the corner plot near the entrance.. Opposite to the security room.. Any suggestions?
  • Originally Posted by prashanth4
    i have taken plot in lake view garden.

Hello Prashanth,

Congratulations!
    when did you brought? and what is the prince?

Thanks,
    Karna.
    CommentQuote

• Hi Prashant! How much it costed you? How's your experience with this land, its been 4 years since you purchased it..Have u constructed the house there?

I'm looking to buy the corner plot near the entrance.. Opposite to the security room.. Any suggestions?
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone who bought site in Lake View Garden? Please share you experience.
    CommentQuote