Experts pls provide your comment/feedback on this project located @Begur Main Road,Off Bannerghatta Road.
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • Rs. 3,400/ sq. ft now, what is your view
    CommentQuote
  • Whats wrong in quoting..They can quote 4000 also....Why would someone pay 3400 for one on Begur Road when there are some projects on Bannerghatta Road for same price.
    Anyways I think they already have another completed project in Begur Road. (not sure of the name)
    Check the construction quality of that.. I didnt like it when I visisted 1.5 yrs back.

Originally Posted by shoaibniyazi
    Rs. 3,400/ sq. ft now, what is your view
    CommentQuote
  • SNN Raj

I visited them on 29th. They quoted 3200 Rs/Sq Ft and informed me that it is going up from 1st Jul. I thought of booking an 3 BHK on 4th floor which had couple of flats. I went again on 1st Jul, all these were sold out and they had only in 13th floor and they asked me to pay booking amount and allot a lower floor fr me if there is a cancellation otherwise they ll return the money after seeing for a month. I did not pursue further though he was calling me on Monday for booking for the same price as they are raising it to 3600 Rs/Sqft.

If the demand is so much why not the builders will price so much.
    CommentQuote
  • I think the builders are just holding the flats and jacking up the price. This place does not deserve so much premium. Also, i think there are some issues in this property.
    CommentQuote
  • CFighterz
    Can you plzz elaborate on your last statement on this property issues?

Thx
    Jagz
    CommentQuote
  • Every builder will increase the price when the project is ready to move in or in final stage.

its not only SNN, every builder in that area have increased the prices in that area due to increase of demand in south bangalore.

Construction should have been halted if there are legal issues by this time. Minor issues will be their since its a big project and lot of land is acquired, Builder should be able to clear this as they would surely have inventory of premium flats to sell when the project is fully completed.collect the land papers and get it verified by a competent lawyer.
    CommentQuote
  • Horrible and Arrogant Attitude from SNN Raj Builders :
    I had booked a flat in SNN Raj Serenity (C2 Block - Flat no 907) way back in June 2012. The booking amount was 1 Lakhs (Rs 90,000/- by Cheque and Rs 10,000/- by cash). I cancelled the booking within a week and fortunately issued a stop payment on the cheque. They are making me run from pillar to post for a refund of Rs 10,000/- which I had paid by cash. Even more shocking is that the accountant now informs me that the refund has been rejected. I am now exploring legal options and will take it to the consumer court.
    Please think 100 times before you make any booking payments to SNN Raj.
    CommentQuote
  • If you want to cancel the flat, you should have done through builder as you had committed a cheque to them. Its not good to tell that builder is arrogant here.
    CommentQuote
  • My relative had a good experience with SNN for the same situation. Got the money back within a week as promised. I don't think SNN is a kind of builder who behaves like this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sdatta
    Horrible and Arrogant Attitude from SNN Raj Builders :
    I had booked a flat in SNN Raj Serenity (C2 Block - Flat no 907) way back in June 2012. The booking amount was 1 Lakhs (Rs 90,000/- by Cheque and Rs 10,000/- by cash). I cancelled the booking within a week and fortunately issued a stop payment on the cheque. They are making me run from pillar to post for a refund of Rs 10,000/- which I had paid by cash. Even more shocking is that the accountant now informs me that the refund has been rejected. I am now exploring legal options and will take it to the consumer court.
    Please think 100 times before you make any booking payments to SNN Raj.

I also faced a similar issue ,which I want to share the sales and managerial staff in coordination
    is making money from the customers by giving false information ,like asking 5 to 6 lakhs in cash before releasing the mother deed document .Please be sure ,they can cheat you in future.
    CommentQuote