Spring Gardens, Sri Krishna Construction, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore

Last updated: June 29 2015
21 | Posts
8978 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Gardens, Sri Krishna Construction, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore

Team - I need your thoughts on this layout urgently. There is a resale (1000 psft) property in this layout which i wish to buy. Any pointers on this is appreciated. Has anybody made any purchase here ? Any feedback on the layout or the builder ? Is it a safe investment - most importantly.
    appreciate your prompt response
    Last edited June 29 2015, 09:42 AM.

Re : Spring Gardens, Sri Krishna Construction, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore

Hi Mithun,

I"m too of thinking of a site in Spring garden layout or in Urban Habitat near Gunjur. Please provide suggestions which is a better layout and appreciate better?

Thanks,
    Ramki

Comment

Originally posted by ramki067 View Post
      Hi Mithun,

I"m too of thinking of a site in Spring garden layout or in Urban Habitat near Gunjur. Please provide suggestions which is a better layout and appreciate better?

Thanks,
      Ramki
      which ever is closer to the main road-cause the development is expected to be uniform.the one that i have mentioned about seems a little interior and the plot is in phase 2.either way the appreciation would be on par make be 50-100 bucks + or -.i think wts imp right now is the documentation and the credibility.

Comment

I have bought a site at Urban Habitat layout in Chikkanahalli-Kammanahalli near Gunjur.

Comment

I have bought a site at Urban Habitat layout in Chikkanahalli-Kammanahalli near Gunjur.
          it would help if you can provide all details before anyone pops up with qns?
          1. is it bmrda approved
          2. when did u buy
          3. wts the cost
          4. how is it to deal with the builder
          5. amenites in the layout ?
          6. location
          7. accessibility
          8. connectivity
          9. development scope
          10. reason why you chose this place etc etc

Comment

Ramki,

I am also interested in this layout. Can you please let us know the cost/sf ?

thanks!
            aravindh

Comment

Originally posted by mithun View Post
              it would help if you can provide all details before anyone pops up with qns?
              1. is it bmrda approved - - YES
              2. when did u buy - THIS WEEK
              3. wts the cost - 950 /SFT
              4. how is it to deal with the builder - WELL I DIDN'T FEEL ANY ODD.
              5. amenites in the layout ? - BASIC
              6. location - NEAR GUNJUR
              7. accessibility - Beautiful road of 6.5 KMS FROM GUNJUR
              8. connectivity - 3/4 KMS FROM Sarjapur to Varthur main road
              9. development scope - BDA PRR coming in around 2-3 kms from this place and also according to latest CDP, commercial developments are set to be in place may be around 5-6 kms from this place.
              10. reason why you chose this place etc etc - For the above reason and as in gunjur villas are quoted around 60-70 lakhs and also a BDA layout is slated to come up near to this layout, i think it is S.Nijalingappa Layout.
              Answers in bold.Hope this helps.
              Also, i'm in lookout for procuring a loan preferably from a nationalized bank such as SBI, Canara. Any pointers of whom to contact or details about how to go about it would be of immense help to me. Any help ?

thanks,
              Ramki
              Last edited June 27 2012, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Answers in bold.Hope this helps.
                Also, i'm in lookout for procuring a loan preferably from a nationalized bank such as SBI, Canara. Any pointers of whom to contact or details about how to go about it would be of immense help to me. Any help ?

thanks,
                Ramki
                this is valuable info for all the readers.
                i suppose this layout is off the main road by 2 kms - is that correct ?

i can help you with HDFC and PNB bank ecity .
                you can PM me if you need details.

Comment

Originally posted by mithun View Post
                  this is valuable info for all the readers.
                  i suppose this layout is off the main road by 2 kms - is that correct ?

i can help you with HDFC and PNB bank ecity .
                  you can PM me if you need details.
                  From the road which connects Sarjapur-Varthur there is a place called Kammanahalli. From this place its quarter of a Kilometer. Presently its a village road which leads to Muguluru on Sarjapur-Hoskote stretch.

Mithun,
                  I'm lookout for a Nationalized bank loan. If you have any references it would be of much help.

Thanks,
                  Ramki

Comment

from the road which connects sarjapur-varthur there is a place called kammanahalli. From this place its quarter of a kilometer. Presently its a village road which leads to muguluru on sarjapur-hoskote stretch.

Mithun,
                    i'm lookout for a nationalized bank loan. If you have any references it would be of much help.

Thanks,
                    ramki
                    pnb ??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X