Hi folks, I am negotiating for a site in Prestige GlenMorgan, Whitefield, Bangalore. Can anybody advise me what could be the best price keeping the current market trend?
Since this is a BBMP site, what documents I should be looking for the authenticity of the title?
your response is well appreciated.
Thanks
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Mama
    Hi folks, I am negotiating for a site in Prestige GlenMorgan, Whitefield, Bangalore. Can anybody advise me what could be the best price keeping the current market trend?
    Since this is a BBMP site, what documents I should be looking for the authenticity of the title?
    your response is well appreciated.
    Thanks

Not More than Rs 1500 / Sq Ft. That is the asking price as of Today
    CommentQuote
  • Planning to buy a plot in Prestige Glenmorgan

Hi,

I have visited the site and sounds like many new ventures are coming around this property. I am considering to invest in this site. if so, what would be the best price per sqft? I see Ads ranging from 1850 to 2100/-.

Any info is highly appreciated.

Thanks
    Sree
    CommentQuote
  • Any Contact details of owners ?

Hi All

Does anyone have contact number of any owners of Prestige GlenMorgan sites ? If yes, please forward their contact numbers.

Even if he has already sold the site, please provide his number if anyone has.
    it would help in me getting more details reg the sites.

any help is appreciated.

Thank you
    CommentQuote
  • Prestige glen morgan has gone up a lot now

With the approach road having come up very nicely and now surrounded by other Prestige developments, Prestige Glen Morgan, a peaceful green gated community with a club house, is now selling upwards of Rs 3000 a square feet.
    See the pictures below.

Mitula homes
    CommentQuote
  • This post is after many years. Prestige Glenmorgan has several issues which have not been mentioned here.

This layout lies is in the yellow zone - no lawyer will give the go-ahead for legal verification. Many of the plots here have only B-Khatas, some plots have A-Khatas. No bank will also give a loan for BKhata plots. DC conversion is not done and layout plan is not approved. Kaveri water supply may come after a while, but otherwise, you will have to try your luck digging a borewell or buy water tankers.

Overall looks risky. If you have cash in hand and a high risk appetite, guess you can go for it as the rates are pretty reasonable and close proximity to Whitefield.
    CommentQuote