Prestige Glenmorgan in Whitefield, Bangalore

Last updated: August 9 2020
22 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Prestige Glenmorgan in Whitefield, Bangalore

Hi Deepak,

I can understand your frustration. I am also in the same situation. I have 35L cash and 58 L loan approval letter in my hand since 2 years. Nothing is getting materialized. Saw many sites and each of which have different problems. I invested more than 50K in seeing sites and getting legal opinion so far.

Finally I was able to find a good plot but after going through and i was about to pay money, owner dropped off from selling thinking that he will get more money. He wasted my 1 month time. Idiot. If you are looking in and around whitefield then we can search collectively. What do you say?

Cheers
    javaguy

Comment

Your condition is worst than me Anyways I dont mind we can collectively search...My search is not just restricted to whitefield but any where in bangalore (except near Devanhalli Airport....) So Lets join hand for our own cause and help each other...thanks

Originally posted by javaguy_pk View Post
      Hi Deepak,

I can understand your frustration. I am also in the same situation. I have 35L cash and 58 L loan approval letter in my hand since 2 years. Nothing is getting materialized. Saw many sites and each of which have different problems. I invested more than 50K in seeing sites and getting legal opinion so far.

Finally I was able to find a good plot but after going through and i was about to pay money, owner dropped off from selling thinking that he will get more money. He wasted my 1 month time. Idiot. If you are looking in and around whitefield then we can search collectively. What do you say?

Cheers
      javaguy

Comment

Hi Deepak,

Yes its worse. I can't tell you how much effort and time I invested in searching apart from money.

Cheers
        javaguy
        Last edited January 28 2019, 10:11 AM. Reason: Personal information

Comment

Deepak and Javaguy,
          have u tried looking at plots in Raja Gardenia near to Uttarahalli?
          they have 2400 sqft. plots priced at 1700 per sqft and rates are negotiable. I am looking for 1200 sqft one below 1500 per sqft, so I dropped the idea of moving forward..

Comment

Hello Everyone on this thread,

I see some of you were looking for a property or did some research about Glen Morgan. Yes, I too really struggled to visit this place last time -- auto drivers or even the people in the area did not know about this layout. The approach road is pretty bad too, goes through a slum and unpaved dirt roads. I agree with most of what megabytes and others said on this thread except I am not sure if it will appreciate as much.

The proximity makes this property a little appealing to me too, so I am thinking about betting on it. Did anybody here bought a plot in this layout? What was the best price you paid or you would pay in this layout? We may have a seller, but I need to know where to start and how much to offer. We are looking to invest for now, so definitely looking for some returns on it.

I see some honest feedback from folks who have done quite some research in this area, so I will appreciate if you could help me out here. I would love to hear from you what would be a fair price to pay per sq ft.

Thank you all, you have been a good contributors to this forum.

Thanks,
            -TN

Comment

Any help here, guys? I even sent PM to some of the folks on this thread. Appreciate any info you can provide.

Originally posted by ptnaidu View Post
              Hello Everyone on this thread,

I see some of you were looking for a property or did some research about Glen Morgan. Yes, I too really struggled to visit this place last time -- auto drivers or even the people in the area did not know about this layout. The approach road is pretty bad too, goes through a slum and unpaved dirt roads. I agree with most of what megabytes and others said on this thread except I am not sure if it will appreciate as much.

The proximity makes this property a little appealing to me too, so I am thinking about betting on it. Did anybody here bought a plot in this layout? What was the best price you paid or you would pay in this layout? We may have a seller, but I need to know where to start and how much to offer. We are looking to invest for now, so definitely looking for some returns on it.

I see some honest feedback from folks who have done quite some research in this area, so I will appreciate if you could help me out here. I would love to hear from you what would be a fair price to pay per sq ft.

Thank you all, you have been a good contributors to this forum.

Thanks,
              -TN

Comment

Originally posted by Mama View Post
                Hi folks, I am negotiating for a site in Prestige GlenMorgan, Whitefield, Bangalore. Can anybody advise me what could be the best price keeping the current market trend?
                Since this is a BBMP site, what documents I should be looking for the authenticity of the title?
                your response is well appreciated.
                Thanks
                Not More than Rs 1500 / Sq Ft. That is the asking price as of Today

Comment

Planning to buy a plot in Prestige Glenmorgan

Hi,

I have visited the site and sounds like many new ventures are coming around this property. I am considering to invest in this site. if so, what would be the best price per sqft? I see Ads ranging from 1850 to 2100/-.

Any info is highly appreciated.

Thanks
                  Sree

Comment

Any Contact details of owners ?

Hi All

Does anyone have contact number of any owners of Prestige GlenMorgan sites ? If yes, please forward their contact numbers.

Even if he has already sold the site, please provide his number if anyone has.
                    it would help in me getting more details reg the sites.

any help is appreciated.

Thank you

Comment

Prestige glen morgan has gone up a lot now

With the approach road having come up very nicely and now surrounded by other Prestige developments, Prestige Glen Morgan, a peaceful green gated community with a club house, is now selling upwards of Rs 3000 a square feet.
                      See the pictures below.

Mitula homes

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X