Collapse

Prestige Glenmorgan in Whitefield, Bangalore

Last updated: August 9 2020
22 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Prestige Glenmorgan in Whitefield, Bangalore

This post is after many years. Prestige Glenmorgan has several issues which have not been mentioned here.

This layout lies is in the yellow zone - no lawyer will give the go-ahead for legal verification. Many of the plots here have only B-Khatas, some plots have A-Khatas. No bank will also give a loan for BKhata plots. DC conversion is not done and layout plan is not approved. Kaveri water supply may come after a while, but otherwise, you will have to try your luck digging a borewell or buy water tankers.

Overall looks risky. If you have cash in hand and a high risk appetite, guess you can go for it as the rates are pretty reasonable and close proximity to Whitefield.

Comment

hi Any one bought the glenmorgan plot recently. Would appreciate some guidance thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by saaziitm2002 View Post
        hi Any one bought the glenmorgan plot recently. Would appreciate some guidance thanks,
        I like the way it has come up. Large plots. almost all of them 4000/4800 sft. Around 30 houses have come up and each look amazing.

The area has developed well. The approach road from the main road was an issue in the past. That has been resolved now. I think Prestige Mayberry villa (immediately next to glen morgan) may be a reason for that.

Great place if you are looking to build your own house. Prices very very reasonable. You pay 3.5 cr for a house on a plot of 2400 sft in Prestige Mayberry. Here you can have a house larger than that on a plot of 4800 sft for less money.

I was looking for a site around 3 years back. I was not able to find a trusted seller.

What is the rate being quoted now?

Comment

Tags: None
        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X