Hi all,

I'm Karthi from Bangalore, who want to buy a flat here.
I want to know what tips I can use to reduce the price while buying a flat/apartments. I dont see any particular post which talks about this.
I know that its differ from people to peolple the way of speech and style for negotiation, still you people can give me some tips.

Thanks !
Karthi.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Make your Offer

There are no proven methods that you can apply to negotiate a better price.Lots depend on individual buyer's capabalities and needs and the builders desperateness.

You can always ask the builder for concessions like Pre-EMI waiver,free registration,no floor rise charges, free car parking/additional car parking, wood work, upgradation of flooring and fittings, free membership for the club facilities etc.Most of the ones i have mentioned are already being offered by many builders.

If you are proposing to buy outright by cash, Make an offer that you feel is right and fair for the flat/apartment in that location.Ask the builders to get back to you if they are ok with it.suggest to them you can make immediate cash settlement.There is a high possibility that the builder will call back and offer an attractive price.

If you are planning to take a bank loan, you can suggest to the builder that you can ask the bank to release full disbursement if they can pass on the interest benefit that they will get by getting the money upfront to you in terms of price.

The key to negotiating better is to do your own research and be well informed and deal directly.

All the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Your ID only Looks like You are a Real Estate agent. First go and change your ID and come back to this forum. While you have raised the price did you got any training how to cheet people ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karthi-realestate
    Hi all,

I'm Karthi from Bangalore, who want to buy a flat here.
    I want to know what tips I can use to reduce the price while buying a flat/apartments. I dont see any particular post which talks about this.
    I know that its differ from people to peolple the way of speech and style for negotiation, still you people can give me some tips.

Thanks !
    Karthi.

Hi,

Can you give details about AR property Builders, Contact name: Khan. Is he an agent or builder?
    CommentQuote